Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

ItzCamJam

Feb 4, 2017
idek
The game ends way too quickly because all of the slimes camp the players when they are hit. How to reduce this disease:

A: Change it from 4 slimes to 2 slimes
B: The slimes get a blindness effect when they are 5 blocks from a paralyzed player
C: Get rid of "Slimes can punch paralyzed slimes." It's basically trolling for 4 minutes.

Pls fix, because it is pretty obvious who wins before the game starts.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Really? I kind of have trouble winning as a slime in this mode. Well, last game that was because there were 3 slimes instead of the normal 4, one of which went AFK for half of the game.
Players camping the paralyzed players also isn't a problem, considering you have the two revival power ups and decoys that help you immensely with reviving. If the slimes round the players up in a single spot, they're more likely to have all of them revived with a single grenade.

I honestly think it's fine as is.

Reactions: ItsDavey_

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I actually don't think the slimes win that often at all. The majority of slime freeze tag games I play the suriviors win. I'll agree that the slime punching is very annoying but it doesn't seem to be a good tactic since you have to dedicate 1-2 slimes that could be out looking for the last players to just punching the surivors together. Also if one surivior gets a recovery grenade that strategy will completely work against the slimes. If the punching was completely removed the slimes would have almost no chance of winning as they can't be watching all the survivors as they spread out evenly a cross the map.

The only thing I would like to see change is to make it so slimes can only hit a paralyzed player once every few seconds but have the knockback be much stronger to balance it out. That would make being paralyzed much less annoying.

Reactions: ItsDavey_

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
The game ends way too quickly because all of the slimes camp the players when they are hit. How to reduce this disease:

A: Change it from 4 slimes to 2 slimes
B: The slimes get a blindness effect when they are 5 blocks from a paralyzed player
C: Get rid of "Slimes can punch paralyzed slimes." It's basically trolling for 4 minutes.

Pls fix, because it is pretty obvious who wins before the game starts.
No thanks. It really is fine as it is. I don’t have trouble winning, and this would make the game so difficult to win as te slime. Just because you or any player lost once or a few times does not mean the game should be changed to make it easy to win like 99% of the time. Now if there was no recovering, then that would be annoying.

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
I don't have really played it enough to have a valuable opinion. But I somehow agree. However, it depends on the maps, in Toys it's pretty easy to win as a Slime, while it's mission impossible in the factory map due to the underground section. I think that they should rather balance the maps instead of decreasing the amount of slimes.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Surely that'd make it easier for the survivors to win? Just avoid the downed players until you find either a decoy or revival grenade. They are not your team mates, they're players with a mutual objective; you have no obligation to revive them.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Surely that'd make it easier for the survivors to win? Just avoid the downed players until you find either a decoy or revival grenade. They are not your team mates, they're players with a mutual objective; you have no obligation to revive them.
This. This the reason I dislike the mode.
If you go out there and risk it just to revive a "teammate", there's no guarantee they'll do the same for you. What's your reason to do so? Just for the sidetask and MVP credit. Otherwise, they'd leave you there for the entire game as there's nothing for them to directly gain from reviving you.
(This was slightly off topic, but I just wanted to expand on that)

F

Facelurite

Everytime a slime gets hit they should split into
2 more slimes so that we actually have a chancenif winning.

No,
Jk. I find it way too hard to win as a slime though.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Punching isn't an issue either. Keeping the downed survivors together where you can see them is a strategy, but it has a counter; the revive grenade. Throw that thing into a crowd of downed team mates, and they'll all be revived at once.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Punching isn't an issue either. Keeping the downed survivors together where you can see them is a strategy, but it has a counter; the revive grenade. Throw that thing into a crowd of downed team mates, and they'll all be revived at once.
Didn't even think of that

Feb 9, 2018
The problem with the "revival grenade" tactic is that they barely ever spawn. I've played at least 10 freeze tag games and I only even saw a revival grenade in one.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
The only time i've actually won as a human was when I was trolling @jollow250 with Gainy and Tacos. I've already played for at least 12 hours, and that was like 1 of 3 wins as a human.
Sorry, but you're definitely doing something wrong if you rarely win as a survivor. Remember, you have no team mates, just players with a mutual objective. Try to avoid going for revives completely, and sticking to small areas on the outskirts of the map. You want to be out of sight, but not so enclosed that you're certain to die if somebody finds you. Decoys cut thirty seconds off the clock a piece if you hide them well, and finding multiple decoys is essentially a free win.

Player738

May 22, 2020
Freeze Tag is good-balanced i think
Survivors have bigger chances to win in this mode.
1. Survivors can help other survivors
2. Survivors can use powerups like
-Invisibility (decoy)
- Frost sword
-Shield
For instant help other survivors:
-recover wand
-recover grenade (it can be used to recover yourself too)
And powerups what help to get away of slimes:
-leap
-blink
-speed
-jump boost.

I think its one thing too overpowerd in freeze tag:
Trackers. Countdown should be changed to 20 seconds and show only nearest survivor.

Fisktratt

Forum Expert
Sep 15, 2018
Sweden
Freeze Tag is good-balanced i think
Survivors have bigger chances to win in this mode.
1. Survivors can help other survivors
2. Survivors can use powerups like
-Invisibility (decoy)
- Frost sword
-Shield
For instant help other survivors:
-recover wand
-recover grenade (it can be used to recover yourself too)
And powerups what help to get away of slimes:
-leap
-blink
-speed
-jump boost.

I think its one thing too overpowerd in freeze tag:
Trackers. Countdown should be changed to 20 seconds and show only nearest survivor.
  • No Necro-posting. This is replying to threads which haven't been posted on within 3 weeks. They are not allowed to be revived. Does not apply to news posts, games, map submissions or introduction threads.

• Haha
Reactions: Rawrbin
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
Top Bottom