Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Rocks1

Apr 5, 2022
Bunny Town
Welcome to more mediocre ideas. Today's idea is to make Among Slimes Happen twice in the featured games cycle. Currently Among slimes happens only once in the cycle. But due it having (usually) double the player count of any other featured game I think it should happen twice in the cycle.

For example, the current cycle is Among Slimes, Line Dash, Survival Games Teams, Archer Assault, Slime Survival, Quake Craft, Battle Zone, Layer Spleef, Wing Rush, Survival Games Solos & Paintball.

I think it should be changed to Among Slimes, Line Dash, Survival Games Teams, Archer Assault, Slime Survival, Among Slimes (again), Quake Craft, Battle Zone, Layer Spleef, Wing Rush, Survival Games Solos & Paintball. (I took the cycle info from a Cubecraft Discord post from 2021).

This would be a good change because Among Slimes is popular among the community & it would be a good compromise between adding Among Slimes as a permanent game & keeping it in it's current state.

That's all! Have a good day and thanks for reading :redsus:

Rocks1

Apr 5, 2022
Bunny Town
I don't think that is fair for the other games, everyone has a featured game they love and wish to see more. So I don't see why they should put among slimes twice, what about the rest? I get not every game is as popular but at least 1 person loves it.
I get what you mean but first of all the more people who grind/play a game the more popular the game is. That's the whole reason the Featured Games became a thing because the Cube had too many games & not enough players playing them, so if the Cube says Among Slimes doesn't have enough players to be a permanent game it would be good if it is featured more often. So pretty much my point is the more players a game has the more it should be more playable.

Second of all look at this from the Cube's perspective, Among Slimes is a one of a kind game, and some people just log onto play Among slimes (which is my situation, I barely play on the Cube when Among slimes isn't on), this suggestion will give the Cube an increase of players.

Rocks1

Apr 5, 2022
Bunny Town
Just wanted to throw this in, this is during off peak times 7PM PST and Among Slimes has more players than 2 other games.
2022-07-19_22.09.06.png

Evaluatiefout

Jan 6, 2021
The Netherlands
I get what you mean but first of all the more people who grind/play a game the more popular the game is. That's the whole reason the Featured Games became a thing because the Cube had too many games & not enough players playing them, so if the Cube says Among Slimes doesn't have enough players to be a permanent game it would be good if it is featured more often. So pretty much my point is the more players a game has the more it should be more playable.

Second of all look at this from the Cube's perspective, Among Slimes is a one of a kind game, and some people just log onto play Among slimes (which is my situation, I barely play on the Cube when Among slimes isn't on), this suggestion will give the Cube an increase of players.
If among slimes was really that popular it should go back to the main games, what it isnt. People play it bcs they need to wait a long time before its back, that is what makes it ‘popular’. I also love among slimes but making it so its more in the featured games cycle doesnt sound good and isnt the right way to go.

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
It would be awesome if this happened but because of low player count it’s probably not gonna happen.

Hopefully I’m wrong, I really want among slimes to come back :)

Reactions: Rocks1
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom