Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

EdgeLord

Feb 21, 2018
Loving this new mini game, I have an idea that will need some thinking about, but basically i'm suggesting another game-mode, one were it is kind of like tag, half the team is "it" to begin with and it is their job to turn human by tagging other players, whoever is a human by the end wins? i don't know whether this is a good idea or not, it will need lots of help for it to become something good.
If anyone has any ideas of how this could work reply :)

EdgeLord

Feb 21, 2018
I'm more talking about slime's being able to become human again, i can't really explain it very well, kind of like a team based game-mode but slimes are able to become humans and the other way around

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
But how? I really do not understand you and your idea!
I think that he means that you can revive the slimes. If not explain more about your suggestion.

But what you are suggesting, actually exists already. But that’s when you sit on a slime and wait for someone to revive.
From now I disagree.

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
The original concept of Slime/Snowman Survival was that it’s based off the Gmod game “You touched it last”. Which is basically tag, and we played with the concept and it didn’t work out. The game wasn’t fun and ended up that the bad players couldn’t tag anyone. So we changed the idea to the current game that slime survival has :P

EdgeLord

Feb 21, 2018
The original concept of Slime/Snowman Survival was that it’s based off the Gmod game “You touched it last”. Which is basically tag, and we played with the concept and it didn’t work out. The game wasn’t fun and ended up that the bad players couldn’t tag anyone. So we changed the idea to the current game that slime survival has :p
Oh right, cool

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

W streamer here: @SugaaKat
Matriox wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations

Goodluck in your helper training

Don't let frontlane or lyra be mean
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
Top Bottom