Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

bwead

Novice Member
Aug 21, 2021
Not really a big suggestion but I feel it could improve FFA. Basically if you were to fight someone in FFA say you win but with very low HP, your opponent or anyone who pleases can come and clean. I suggest that once you kill someone your health will reset (not necessarily full health, but enough so one can survive), in order to avoid cleaners, kill stealers etc. It would make FFA much more playable and enjoyable imo.
Feel free to state your opinions below

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 347571

Cleaning is a tactic as well. FFA is a tactical game, so you should watch when you fight who. it would absolutely ruin FFA in my opinion, hence i disagree
It's part of the game, whether you like it or not...
Cube if you would be in the FFA community you would know that a lot of players hop on different servers because cube doesn't have some form of health regen after you make a kill, cube is basically missing out on hundreds of players. This isn't the only thing ofcourse.

I have been around in ffa for maybe 5 years and people have been asking this for years now, 3 hearts after a kill really doesn't ruin anything.

D

Deleted member 347571

Also the biggest part plays FFA because they want to get better at the game and basically see it as practice so it would make sense to have some form of regeneration.

Blom

Forum Expert
Sep 12, 2018
MinerWare Town
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
the dude aint talking about a heart or 3
dude is talking about full health reset lmao

Even if he was talking about 3 hearts, I don't see why that would be a good idea. When 3 people are in a fight, and one steals the kill away, he can continue killing the other without risking getting killed, as they got more HP. Its part of the game, which i think is a good thing

D

Deleted member 347571

There are way more reasons why it should be added:

It's helpfull if you're getting 2 v 1'd.
It helps against wizards on cubecraft because everytime they die they'll use runner to get the kill.
If people are 1 v 1'ing eachother the entire time the other guy always removes his armor to reset his HP, with health regen they could continue.
People wouldn't go to a different server to have clanbattles, everytime there is a clanbattle between clans there are over 200 players online at once with barely any lag, cube could do this perfectly since they have better servers.

bwead

Novice Member
Aug 21, 2021
the dude aint talking about a heart or 3
dude is talking about full health reset lmao

Even if he was talking about 3 hearts, I don't see why that would be a good idea. When 3 people are in a fight, and one steals the kill away, he can continue killing the other without risking getting killed, as they got more HP. Its part of the game, which i think is a good thing
I didn't mean full health, I just had a lack of better words at that time. It doesn't matter how much you regen, just would be nice to have some sort of boost so one can survive

-Post has been edited

Reactions: Dont kill and Blom
Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom