Votes: 7 53.8%

• Total voters

CheatersDontWin

Forum Expert
Jun 25, 2016
Skywars.
www.google.be
Introduction:

Hello guys, CheatersDontWin here with my first suggestion.
So today I want to suggest the Slenderman minigame AKA Ender minigame.
Most of you know this game from halloween - not sure about this correct me if I am wrong - least year.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How to play:

So basically you had a hunter called: "Slenderman" and you have normal players called: "Humans".
The humans needed to find - I think - 5 papers that were hidden around the whole area. In the dark woods.
And of course, Slenderman needed to kill those humans straigth away.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Abilities:

All those character have some abilities.
These are the abilities for:

Humans
: they can use a light for 10-20 seconds and they get a sword to kill the Enderman.
Enderman: gets a teleport around the whole area that can teleports him every 30 seconds to somewhere else.

Screenshots:

Here are some screenshots that I found from the last minigame.

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

**Notice: those screenshots aren't mine. All credits goes to the maker of this.

I will still update this thread with new things and new methods that the community and I are thinking about.
Thanks for reading and any feedback/idea is welcome.

Reactions: remio and Phoah

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Introduction:

Hello guys, CheatersDontWin here with my first suggestion.
So today I want to suggest the Slenderman minigame AKA Ender minigame.
Most of you know this game from halloween - not sure about this correct me if I am wrong - least year.

How to play:

So basically you had a hunter called: "Slenderman" and you have normal players called: "Humans".
The humans needed to find - I think - 5 papers that were hidden around the whole area. In the dark woods.
And of course, Slenderman needed to kill those humans straigth away.

Abilities:

All those character have some abilities.
These are the abilities for:

Humans
: they can use a light for 10-20 seconds and they get a sword to kill the Enderman.
Enderman: gets a teleport around the whole area that can teleports him every 30 seconds to somewhere else.

Screenshots:

Here are some screenshots that I found from the last minigame.

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

**Notice: those screenshots aren't mine. All credits goes to the maker of this.

I will still update this thread with new things and new methods that the community and I are thinking about.
Thanks for reading and any feedback/idea is welcome.
It is a seasonal game and it should stay so ;p

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
I'm glad to hear your opinion on this.
What do you think about a season in this sort of game? Like a christmas edition of Slenderman? Wouldn't that be dope?
No, we have snowman survival, and present rush. Good enough

Anyway I disagree. Line dash was a christmas game yes, but it wasn’t christmas themed (only the maps). And ender is Halloween themed.
It is a seasonal game and it should stay so ;p
So I agree with this ^

Phoah

Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands.
Whow is this your first suggestion? :eek:
Ender was so fun to play but it was very difficult to found 10 papers because the enders are so fast..
But how you explained this thread I really like this idea because the concept of the game is awsome but I hope that builders make more maps for it not one map but more and more! :) I know everyone have his own option, but I like this idea!

Last edited:
Reactions: CheatersDontWin

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
For me Ender got pretty boring after a couple of days
THis was because I was never Ender and because I always knew my route To find all pages
There was no more exploration
I knew the map by heart
So I think it should stay a seasonal game

CheatersDontWin

Forum Expert
Jun 25, 2016
Skywars.
www.google.be
Whow is this your first suggestion? :eek:
Ender was so fun to play but it was very difficult to found 10 papers because the enders are so fast..
But how you explained this thread I really like this idea because the concept of the game is awsome but I hope that builders make more maps for it not one map but more and more! :)
I know everyone have his own option, but I like this idea!
Yeah, it is my first suggestion :)
Anyways, thank you for the feedback!
It was indeed a little bit difficult to find 10 of them, that's why I mentioned 5 instead of 10. More maps would indeed be perfect.
Thanks again for the feedback!

Reactions: Phoah

CheatersDontWin

Forum Expert
Jun 25, 2016
Skywars.
www.google.be
For me Ender got pretty boring after a couple of days
THis was because I was never Ender and because I always knew my route To find all pages
There was no more exploration
I knew the map by heart
So I think it should stay a seasonal game
That's actually why I made this thread: to make it a community game that everyone loves.
Even you, Jollow. I know that you are a 'true' gamer and that you know all the maps out of your head :P
But why not finding a method that stops this, why not finding a solution about this boring thing?

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
That's actually why I made this thread: to make it a community game that everyone loves.
Even you, Jollow. I know that you are a 'true' gamer and that you know all the maps out of your head :p
But why not finding a method that stops this, why not finding a solution about this boring thing?
Firstly most people only loved being Ender
Nothing else also
There is no solution
I made a thread about it with the help of @DragonLord showing what rooms they could spawn in
So just use an optimal route to go through them all
Also there was only 1 map
Technically the year before I had kind of memorized that map but it was outside so the only landmarks you had to go off of were as Ender
Either way the games are always the same unless you are Ender and then that sometimes even gets repetitive

ALso no you can’t edit it so that they can randomly spawn since that could cause thme fo spawn in inaccessible areas

CheatersDontWin

Forum Expert
Jun 25, 2016
Skywars.
www.google.be
Firstly most people only loved being Ender
Nothing else also
There is no solution
I made a thread about it with the help of @DragonLord showing what rooms they could spawn in
So just use an optimal route to go through them all
Also there was only 1 map
Technically the year before I had kind of memorized that map but it was outside so the only landmarks you had to go off of were as Ender
Either way the games are always the same unless you are Ender and then that sometimes even gets repetitive

ALso no you can’t edit it so that they can randomly spawn since that could cause thme fo spawn in inaccessible areas
There is always a way to edit the way you want too :)
Let's search for a solution, we don't need to copy the full game do we? We can create a new one based on the old one.

CheatersDontWin

Forum Expert
Jun 25, 2016
Skywars.
www.google.be
Eh, I rather see it remain as a seasonal game.

I mean it's fun for a while but in my opinion it just gets really boring repetetive quickly.

I doubt it would do that well as permanent minigame.
I understand your meaning. But don't you think there is a way to make it - uhm - less boring?

--------------------------------------------------------------

Anyways, thanks for all the feedback guys.

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
But don't you think there is a way to make it - uhm - less boring?
Doubt you will be able to do that. I mean the game is just one objective, it'd be hard to change it in a way it's not repetetive, yet still has the same goals.

Even if the Develepors/Management would succeed I still think it really won't be a popular game to be a full game.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
I understand what you are saying but I would love to see a game like as a main game, not a seasonal game.
Like they did with Line Dash. That was first a christmas game but changed to a main minigame.
But yeah, I understand what you are saying. :)
Line Dash at first was seasonal and it was really popular. But look now.
It's dead

CheatersDontWin

Forum Expert
Jun 25, 2016
Skywars.
www.google.be
Line Dash at first was seasonal and it was really popular. But look now.
It's dead
That's correct but that's always with every game. Let's have a look at bingo, within a year that game will also be half dead.
But I know what you are saying. :)
Doubt you will be able to do that. I mean the game is just one objective, it'd be hard to change it in a way it's not repetetive, yet still has the same goals.

Even if the Develepors/Management would succeed I still think it really won't be a popular game to be a full game.
That's also correct, yes. I understand what you are saying, thanks for the feedback! :)

Reactions: Dutudy
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Ducky friend!
10,000 eggs Eggwars - 18/04/2024

image.png
i keep falling through the “forest clearing“ cage whenever i play solo skywars bedrock pls fix im too lazy to make a bug report
Eli
The return of the Snow Rank

1713448196080.png
Top Bottom