Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

iTz_JonaThan

Aug 2, 2018
Topic about skywars:
I think they should improve the anticheat, or put another one, so that people can enjoy it even more, in the community, Thanks!

Last edited:

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
Theme about skywars
Must put anticheat, skywars is the modality with more people, and with more hacker please put anticheat so that we can all enjoy
Sentinel actualy are banning hakers on akywars, when you are reading this, probably sentinel ban 2 players only on skywars :p

_JoSee

Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2016
United States
reports.cubecraft.net
Theme about skywars
Must put anticheat, skywars is the modality with more people, and with more hacker please put anticheat so that we can all enjoy

The Anticheat [Sentinel] does the most they can do, we have to keep in mind that we can help report players with illegal use of Modifications by posting and reporting on this page: https://reports.cubecraft.net/report ^^

iTz_JonaThan

Aug 2, 2018
[QUOTE = "Spoon., Post: 1017545, member: 352903"] Ya hay un anticheat [/ QUOTE]

Eso ya se , pero digo que lo mejoren

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
Had to mention sentinel's secret constant updating so much now I CBA to do so anymore beyond this thread.
hacker only for damage Community
You say that on every thread asking for sentinel to be updated.

GekkeNiels

Dec 24, 2015
They keep on updating sentinel, but it can't ban each cheaters since there are coming new clients every week.

Reactions: Lilleh__

101volt

Sep 26, 2016
They keep on updating sentinel, but it can't ban each cheaters since there are coming new clients every week.
Agreed, they will come back with better clients, more alts and better VPN's. It's really unfortunate but that's how it goes.

Reactions: Lilleh__
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
happy birthday!
Pluisje wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
❤️❤️❤️
Pluisje wrote on Frontlane's profile.
pro helper??!?!?!
Pluisje wrote on caraMel's profile.
I really like cheese, do you?
Top Bottom