Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Xodek

Feb 5, 2016
The Dank Caves Of Cubecraft
No Projectile Mode: no eggs, snowballs or bows. Eliminates almost every kind of camper there is and annoying bowsapmmers are no longer a thing in that mode.
Better loot at mid: The chests at mid contain slightly better loot so more people come to mid rather than camp on their islands.
bugfixes: If you build up, you constantly get little laggbacks, its not only me because ive seen it happen to others alot too. shied glitch, at least one of two players is holding a shield wich makes both of them unable to hit eachother. eat glitch, you hold your rmb long enough and you hear the sound minecraft makes when you completely ate something, but it doesnt eat it.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Hmm I doubt if No Projectile Mode will get added, because it isn't something that would become popular or new. It's just skywars without being able to shoot someone off their bridge. I'm not a fan of this either way, Skywars wouldn't be Skywars without the bows, eggs and snowballs.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
When you see a camper in a unwinnable skybase, please report them at http://reports.cubecraft.net
First read this https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/reporting-tutorials-and-guidelines.59/
He didn't ask how to report campers. You're wasting your time.
Atleast give us your opinion on why this shouldn't be added.
I know it's frustrating to get shot of with eggs, snowballs...etc.But I guess thats the point of skywars.
This ^ This doesn't really mean anything. Since it isn't the point of Skywars and isn't your opinion. Well it could be. but it doesn't seem so.
But I guess thats the point of skywars.

No Projectile Mode: no eggs, snowballs or bows. Eliminates almost every kind of camper there is and annoying bowsapmmers are no longer a thing in that mode.
Make it an Emerald+ perk and we have a deal.
Better loot at mid: The chests at mid contain slightly better loot so more people come to mid rather than camp on their islands.
Sorry but I enjoy Cubecraft's Skywars, I don't want to turn our Skywars into a race to mid like Hypixel's.
bugfixes: If you build up, you constantly get little laggbacks, its not only me because ive seen it happen to others alot too. shied glitch, at least one of two players is holding a shield wich makes both of them unable to hit eachother. eat glitch, you hold your rmb long enough and you hear the sound minecraft makes when you completely ate something, but it doesnt eat it.
Most of them are because of your Ping. I don't get such problems but some might. If you have time I recommend reporting those if you haven't already.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
I think Skywars should stay the way it is right now, to be good at Skywars you will need both Long range and Short range PVP skills, like bows to Swords. So if you take away the projectiles it's like taking away a skill that could be used in Skywars. -1

Members Online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Hiiii xSchulzis! :D
UncleSpect wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on WolfX's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Top Bottom