Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
1. Remove the recipe for enchanted golden apples. It's not vanilla and there is no reason to add it.
2. Have the potions in the speed kit in a single stack again.
3. Voting should me moved to the pre-game lobby. For two reasons: You have very little time to vote for the projectile mode and you have even less time to select a new kit if no-projectile mode was selected.
4. Remove soft blocks. Maybe I'm missing something, but to me it seems just terrible in every aspect.
5. Chest refills should be a voting option instead of the soft blocks mode. I don't like them, but I can see why some people do.

I know many people complained about the loot tables. I always thought they were fine for team maps. Now everyone's inventory is constantly full, so it's really hard to get a specific armor piece or food from a person you killed. In the late game on team maps everyone used to have the same armor, not it's less balanced.

I am disappointed that the no kits and abilities mode got removed and even more abilities got added. It makes the game unfait by giving an advantage to players that played on the server longer. I think the ability menu should be remade so that new players aren't at a disadvantage. I have an idea for that but it's too much for this post.

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
4. Remove soft blocks. Maybe I'm missing something, but to me it seems just terrible in every aspect.
If people find it bad they'll just not vote for it.
I know many people complained about the loot tables. I always thought they were fine for team maps. Now everyone's inventory is constantly full, so it's really hard to get a specific armor piece or food from a person you killed. In the late game on team maps everyone used to have the same armor, not it's less balanced.
IMO the loot tables have drastically improved, especially for solo skywars.

Samey

Jan 3, 2017
I mean the skywars update is fk trash. I've been so stupid to ever buy a rank on this server. Rip freaking €157 I hate myself

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
If people find it bad they'll just not vote for it.
I don't think so. People will vote for anything, no matter how bad it is.
IMO the loot tables have drastically improved, especially for solo skywars.
Yes, they are way better for solo maps. On team maps I think I actually had more games with very low armo from the beginning and somewhat unfair armor in late fights. Before the update, everyone had full dia armor after a few minutes on team maps, I liked that.

On solo maps the chest refilling actually makes sense. On team maps it's just annoying in my opinion.

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
I will show what I think of each change here:

1. Remove the recipe for enchanted golden apples. It's not vanilla and there is no reason to add it. - I personally think someone should be able to craft it in skywars if they can :)

2. Have the potions in the speed kit in a single stack again. - Yes that would be an amazing as I do not see why they should not be stacked.

3. Voting should me moved to the pre-game lobby. For two reasons: You have very little time to vote for the projectile mode and you have even less time to select a new kit if no-projectile mode was selected. I Agree that it should be. It can ruin your strategy if it gets changed last second.

4. Remove soft blocks. Maybe I'm missing something, but to me it seems just terrible in every aspect. - I like this option and would like to see it stay

5. Chest refills should be a voting option instead of the soft blocks mode. I don't like them, but I can see why some people do. - No, I think chest refills should be part of the game and not a vote option.

Hope my feedback helps. Good luck on your suggestions and have an amazing day :)

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
1. Remove the recipe for enchanted golden apples. It's not vanilla and there is no reason to add it. - I personally think someone should be able to craft it in skywars if they can :)
Why? In most games nobody crafts one, but if someone does, it makes him invincible except for the void. If it was a vanilla recipe I'd be ok with it, but I don't think it makes the game any better to add it.

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
Why? In most games nobody crafts one, but if someone does, it makes him invincible except for the void. If it was a vanilla recipe I'd be ok with it, but I don't think it makes the game any better to add it.
You can find golden apples in skywars chests so why not be able to craft it if you were to go up against someone who has better gear than you. Sorry it is just my opinion :)

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
Golden apples are fine, just not enchanted golden apples. You can't find those in chests.
Sorry, I misread the thread, I agree Enchanted golden apples should not be craftable, I thought golden apples only was craftable. +1 for that as well then from me. Thanks for letting me know. Enjoy the rest of your day :)

D

Deleted member 169486

5. Chest refills should be a voting option instead of the soft blocks mode. I don't like them, but I can see why some people do.
I think it's the projectile things that need to be removed. Eggs and snowballs are the core element of skywars.

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
I think it's the projectile things that need to be removed. Eggs and snowballs are the core element of skywars.
That option changes the game a lot and at the moment I prefer the normal projectiles mode. But I am ok with it being a voting option. It has positive and negative effects on the gameplay where as far as I know the soft blocks mode has only negative ones.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
hbd
Kazwa wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Windwardglue105 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
basketman

this you?

1714261124344.png
Capitan wrote on Otherworld's profile.
♥️
Top Bottom