Status
Not open for further replies.

Zack202Man

Jun 10, 2016
Hello Cubecrafterzzzzzz
i'm zack
and i found a great idea for skywars
that we could add a New GAMEMODE Called
INSANE mode This gamemode will get FULL diamond armor with Diamond sword sharpness 5 &fire aspect
and stick knockback 5 and bous punch 4 and some enchanted golden appel and 4 ender pearl or less
*Thats why it Called INSANE Gamemode IK its OP but we hope That it work*
hope you guys like the thread
yours
ZackTUC

MClicious

Jun 13, 2016
CT
We do have an OP mode.
That's already overpowered enough in my opinion.
So I don't support this idea..
Agreed
OP is already OP enough. You can also make better armor in OP because there are many enchanting bottles and anvils
This new OP mode is not nesscary
Also, I found the title to be misleading

Reactions: Steyro

Zack202Man

Jun 10, 2016
Agreed
OP is already OP enough. You can also make better armor in OP because there are many enchanting bottles and anvils
This new OP mode is not nesscary
Also, I found the title to be misleading
But We could get MOREOVERPOWERD gamemode
This will be more fun Trust me though

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
I don't think this is a good idea. OP is WAYYY to OP enough, in my opinion. This literally will have people digging into chests for the bow and arrows, and will shoot everyone else off in two seconds. Not that that isn't already done enough, because that's what OP Mode is, bow spammers, but this is just not good. I've never really liked OP Mode due to the fact that the games are so long, so filled with bow spammers and campers, and are just not fun. This doesn't sound fun. Sorry. -1, from me.

Reactions: Zaid Lafi

Zaid Lafi

Novice Member
May 29, 2017
KSA, Riyadh
Hello Cubecrafterzzzzzz
i'm zack
and i found a great idea for skywars
that we could add a New GAMEMODE Called
INSANE mode This gamemode will get FULL diamond armor with Diamond sword sharpness 5 &fire aspect
and stick knockback 5 and bous punch 4 and some enchanted golden appel and 4 ender pearl or less
*Thats why it Called INSANE Gamemode IK its OP but we hope That it work*
hope you guys like the thread
yours
ZackTUC
In my opinion OP = bow spammers , so did you say punch 4? KB 5? Dude seriously? If i hit any player with kb 5 he will quit from the server !!

Zaid Lafi

Novice Member
May 29, 2017
KSA, Riyadh
I don't think this is a good idea. OP is WAYYY to OP enough, in my opinion. This literally will have people digging into chests for the bow and arrows, and will shoot everyone else off in two seconds. Not that that isn't already done enough, because that's what OP Mode is, bow spammers, but this is just not good. I've never really liked OP Mode due to the fact that the games are so long, so filled with bow spammers and campers, and are just not fun. This doesn't sound fun. Sorry. -1, from me.
And idk why i like your comments :)

Reactions: CyberAutumn

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
We already have an Overpowered mode. An extra overpowered mode isn't needed at all as this overpowered mode is already OP enough.
Also, I don't think many people will like such an OP mode.

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
I don't think that we need an insane mode in skywars, but this would be maybe a good idea for FFA. Please, this knockback is too high, nobody will build. This is a good idea for camperwars ;).

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
A gamemode OPer than OP? That's... That's horrible.
The amount of campers will be incredible. You won't even be able to leave your own island. I really doubt this will be a good idea.

Zack202Man

Jun 10, 2016
Yeah But the only problem is
That it will be superhard
at PVP you should Use Bow punch 5 and power 5 yo kill em xp

Please do not respond to threads which haven't been replied to in 2 weeks, this is considered necro-posting which is against the Cubecraft rules.
This can cause newer threads to go down the thread list and get lost.

You can read the Cubecraft officiall server/forum rules here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-rules.134453/

5- No Necro-posting. This is replying to threads which haven't been posted on within 2 weeks. They are not allowed to be revived (does not include forum games or news threads).

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
Please do not comment on threads that have not been replied to for over 2 weeks or 14 days, as it is considered necroposting which is against the forum rules, as stated in rule 5.
5- No Necro-posting. This is replying to threads which haven't been posted on within 2 weeks. They are not allowed to be revived (does not include forum games or news threads).
You can read all of the rules here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-rules.134453/

-Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

After coming back home after staying in the UK for a while, CubeCraft has became unplayable for me due to the region issue which is currently known and are being fixed as we speak, so I'll not be playing the server for the next few days due to this which upsets me because this is my favorite server. I understand your pain now guys
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything soul
timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Top Bottom