Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Typicaaal

Forum Expert
Jul 14, 2015
The Multiverse
Pronouns
He/Him
I play a lot of skywars and I really don't feel like its necessary to update this.

Its been here for so long just like Caste and Temple and I can easily say these are my favorite maps.

Almost every skywars map got islands is between, like Paris, Rainbow, Sundae. And personally I don't like these, it gives you a free way to the middle with only a set of like 10 blocks. It's not that challenging and rewarding anymore to get to the middle.

And because it's "too ugly and has a long way to mid" that's because of skywars. It wouldn't be skywars if there wasn't a long way to mid.

So no, I strongly disagree with this.

Reactions: Levi_the_pro

ICactus

Jun 18, 2020
I don’t think the map needs an update its a fast phase map and most people like that its a good map and the community loves it and myself to i think there is nothing wrong with the map so I don’t think an update is necessary

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thanks for everything, Soul :) Good luck with your future endeavors!
JokeKaedee wrote on SanCookie's profile.
Aw no what :( Thanks for everything SandCookie xx
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
umm? yall okay?
1714824919312.png
After coming back home after staying in the UK for a while, CubeCraft has became unplayable for me due to the region issue which is currently known and are being fixed as we speak, so I'll not be playing the server for the next few days due to this which upsets me because this is my favorite server. I understand your pain now guys
Top Bottom