Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
How tall is your tower and how wide is it? This platform is a 5x5x17 (placed the other 75 blocks before making the pillar). My partner and I completed this when we were the last 2 players in the game. This was done in the "spring" map in no-kit skywars. 1 basket had more than enough logs for 2 people to do the challenge!
2017-04-01_20.05.27.png

2017-04-01_20.04.18.png

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
That is such a good tactic! :p
I tried to achieve this challenge, but I got killed when I already placed about 400-450 blocks, for my feeling :oops:

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
That is such a good tactic! :p
I tried to achieve this challenge, but I got killed when I already placed about 400-450 blocks, for my feeling :oops:
Some achievements are much easier to do (e.g. pacifist challenge in solo SG) when your partner is in another team. When the two of you are left, it's achievement farming galore. No one can stop you unless your partner backstabs you. This also doesn't count against teaming too, so no risk at all.

Reactions: SrKlompenstein
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🕺
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
I hope we do not get a repeat of what happened in February when it comes to updates. I hope the EggWars update is prioritized first.
Context: Lunar event released before EggWars Perks update, both in February, and now we have Summer event and EggWars update in development.
GiGaGekkies wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday
this is an archive of the alt i managed to sneak into the hive forums so i can continue publishing stories

this is where i started using the desiderata name

1716045590630.png
Top Bottom