Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Your favorite kit

  • Pyromaniac

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Lumberjack

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Archer

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chicken

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swordsman

    Votes: 16 57.1%
  • Scout

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Iron golem

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Digger

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spiderman

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Blacksmith

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Fisherman

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Enchanter

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Joker

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Redstone master

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bomber

    Votes: 2 7.1%

  • Total voters
    28

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
2,780
6,934
459
22
Texas, US
Swordsman because its my only kit other than Iron Golem, plus it starts you out with a Sharp II iron sword, pretty OP
 
Members Online

Latest profile posts

lnlnvxyy wrote on S4nne's profile.
hiii the best moderator
👋Hello everyone, I'm a new meber here! I hope I can help and make some friends! HAve a nice day, byeee xx ^^!
tahatii wrote on Dai_Matsumoto's profile.
誕生日おめでとう〜〜 ^^
Cool updates, me likey

2026-10-06_20.54.35.png
HiddenNeko wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thanks for following!
Top Bottom