Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Aerlia

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2017
In the Solo SkyWars map Sundae is mid very far away and the islands pretty close to each other.
Nobody is building to mid.(only in OP, with an enderpearl) So it's kinda useless.
I should add some more islands around mid, so more people will go for that.
Just like the maps Glass, Rainbow...

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
Hmm,
The mid is not so far, and the island are close to each other because it Looks more better. Players don't build to mid because they can get faster away to the other islands, so the game would end faster. So not because it's too far away.

In Rainbow the islands are also close to each other.

In My opinion I don't want more islands to other maps because Everyone would rage to mid, and not to the island next to you.
I'm happy with How the map now is, I don't want changes in it. I disagree about this.. sorry

Reactions: Aerlia

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Now you say this, I am actually very in for this idea. The middle isn't that far away, but further away than the middle of (for example) the Solo Skywars map 'Snowy'. If you want to go to the middle in sundae now, you have a big chance to get shot off. And if there're some islands between the starter islands and the middle, you have less chance to get shot off.

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
The same lay-out as glass would be nice. I don't like the middle of the map sundae, the middle is messy in My opinion. You're right that only people go to mid in OP with an enderpearl. The mid is far away And the islands are close to each other, but that makes the map different from the other maps. I don't want on every map the same lay-out.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
I managed to put together a python script with the help of an AI friend of mine, I'm gonna make an updated version of the Global Reaction Score thread, this time, having counted all 352,348 forums users!!
Xi1m wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
pinterest is a gold mine ong
IMG_9017.jpeg
Skylanders! I remember that I bought this pack (not my picture.) For Skylanders Super Chargers I recall that I played the game with my parents and little sister it was a blast and I enjoyed every second of it. We bought more of them and collected even more of them. Replayed the game many times and the levels. Good memories xD
Screenbits 2024-04-29_205054.png
qKhalidd wrote on Mivke's profile.
happy birthday!
Eli
Did anyone else play Skylanders? I recently got it to work on my PC with a PS3 emulator and it's more fun than I remembered!!
Top Bottom