Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Succes

Apr 6, 2017
Hello Cubers!

I'm been playing Skywars for a while right now and almost nothing is good for me :/ (Sorry)
I'll keep it short and just say it with points.

Maps:
They are too small to pvp or just fight for the win, you have to watch out for the sky...
That is not fair at all (spammers & real pvpers).

I would suggest to have more flat maps like 'trees, tron, rainbow', time.

Also, the middle is too far away from the islands (expect tron, time).
The middle is for me a place where you can fight good with the enimies on a easy island to go.

Chests:
I WANT MORE BLOCKS! Why do we almost have no blocks? Is it to slow down the game?
Fix more blocks please.

And don't hide the chests (for beginners) so they can have a little bit more chance to win.

Lobby:
More choice of maps on the signs.
Sometimes I've to wait really long for just a good map (for me).
The most maps on the signs are mysic, angelic, taiga, birdhouse.

For the rest, sometimes bones, end,...

But where are the good maps like beach, tron, time, rainbow, trees,...?

In game:
We have still a lots of crossteamers in SOLO.
So I would like to get a message when the game starts with: 'Crossteaming is banable!'.

Because I think most of the people didn't read the infobord or rules.

I hope CubeCraft will do something with this post.

Best regards,
Unpacking

Steyro

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Belgium
Maps:
They are too small to pvp or just fight for the win, you have to watch out for the sky...

Also, the middle is too far away from the islands (expect tron, time).
The middle is for me a place where you can fight good with the enimies on a easy island to go.
The maps have recently been updated, a lot of maps have completely changed.
And the map layout has been changed also so that the middle is closer to the Islands.

Chests:
I WANT MORE BLOCKS! Why do we almost have no blocks? Is it to slow down the game?
Fix more blocks please.

And don't hide the chests (for beginners) so they can have a little bit more chance to win.
I agree, we should get more blocks so the game goes a lot faster. :)

Lobby:
More choice of maps on the signs.
Sometimes I've to wait really long for just a good map (for me).

For the rest, sometimes bones, end,...

But where are the good maps like beach, tron, time, rainbow, trees,...?
Maybe you can just play other maps instead of always your favourites.
And if you want more choice just buy a rank to use the map selector. :p

In game:
We have still a lots of crossteamers in SOLO.
So I would like to get a message when the game starts with: 'Crossteaming is banable!'.

Because I think most of the people didn't read the infobord or rules.
There already is a message at the beginning of a game :

upload_2017-8-22_19-43-27.png
upload_2017-8-22_19-43-52.png

Succes

Apr 6, 2017
--> Maybe you can just play other maps instead of always your favourites.
And if you want more choice just buy a rank to use the map selector. :p

* I'm not gonna spend money for a server what is almost dieing and his own fault.

--> And I always want to play my favourites.
If you can choose frites or something blehh, you would choose the frites. :)
That's the same for me with maps.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Maps I am fine with current maps islands are big enough for PvP I've found
Having more blocks, here is a tip to help you get past that 1: well this is skywars on Cubecraft, Cubecraft is a server on what game? Now take the first 4 letters of the game title, that is how you get blocks and even make an item to get them faster if you want
The entire point of hidden chests is you have to find them, why would that be changed? Besides if you are in spectator mode you can see the chests
So no
Not at all they show what maps are open and they all open (not all at the same time obviously)
Also buy a rank if you want to see all the open maps
Simple as that
They already have a little message at the beginning of the game to say cross teaming is bannable
I don't like the new maps, too much blocks. I like clean and flat. :) :(
Than why are you playing skywars? At what point did you ever find a flat skywars?

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Maps:

If you're playing 1.8 it's not really the maps fault. The 1.8 knockback is basically broken and definitely needs to be reduced. It simply removed the purpose of PvP and it's extremely annoying. (For the people whom think this is vanilla try other servers and see it for yourself)

He means a message on your screen. That definitely works better instead of the other message.

Succes

Apr 6, 2017
Maps I am fine with current maps islands are big enough for PvP I've found
Having more blocks, here is a tip to help you get past that 1: well this is skywars on Cubecraft, Cubecraft is a server on what game? Now take the first 4 letters of the game title, that is how you get blocks and even make an item to get them faster if you want
The entire point of hidden chests is you have to find them, why would that be changed? Besides if you are in spectator mode you can see the chests
So no

Not at all they show what maps are open and they all open (not all at the same time obviously)
Also buy a rank if you want to see all the open maps
Simple as that
They already have a little message at the beginning of the game to say cross teaming is bannable

Than why are you playing skywars? At what point did you ever find a flat skywars?
Lmao don't be that mad... You're like a kid that says I'm a hacker.
I don't want to spend that much money for Minecraft.

Now don't awnser anymore, gtfo.

Succes

Apr 6, 2017
If you're playing 1.8 it's not really the maps fault. The 1.8 knockback is basically broken and definitely needs to be reduced. It simply removed the purpose of PvP and it's extremely annoying. (For the people whom think this is vanilla try other servers and see it for yourself)

He means a message on your screen. That definitely works better instead of the other message.

Exactly! Sometimes I put text off, then you can't see that message. :)
Or you just don't check the chat.

Gatsbe

Jan 13, 2016
Maps:
I agree with everything except this. IMO a lot of the maps are too big, and whenever you try and go somewhere, you instantly get hit off. I also think the chests should be changed because sometimes you get no armor, no blocks or no weapon, and thats just not fun. +1

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
I totally agree. I only ever play team skywars, even when I am alone, because solo maps are so tiny. Also in team mode you have more chests so you have a good chance of getting a weapon and armor for everyone and blocks to build somewhere. In solo mode you may get no weapon, no blocks or no armor, making the game almost impossible to win from the beginning.
It really seems weird that new players that aren't good at fighting yet get no abilities, the worst kits AND less chest loot because the chests are hidden.

Succes

Apr 6, 2017
I agree with everything except this. IMO a lot of the maps are too big, and whenever you try and go somewhere, you instantly get hit off. I also think the chests should be changed because sometimes you get no armor, no blocks or no weapon, and thats just not fun. +1

It hasn't to be that big, but like 'Glass' right now is perfect for me.
The starters-island is little bit too big, but fine. And 2 layers to go to the middle wich is perfect! :)
And yeah, armor is also a problem. Some people gets almost full diamond, when you've a chain legging and diamond helmet.

Melloa

Novice Member
Feb 17, 2017
Living on the street, got no location
Well i dont think that the bases are to tiny, cause it is skywars Its supposed to be fun for all. Also the spammers cause they can spam you off easy, and that's the way it should be in my opinion... but good luck with the post! :-)

Succes

Apr 6, 2017
Well i dont think that the bases are to tiny, cause it is skywars Its supposed to be fun for all. Also the spammers cause they can spam you off easy, and that's the way it should be in my opinion... but good luck with the post! :)
Fun? I just get mad of it xd After I played SkyWars I put all my angry in my boxsac xd

Meh

Reactions: Melloa

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
Nice suggestions! Most of these things have already been addressed within the staff team. Thank you for taking the time to create a suggestion!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday
WorriedSkate940 wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy birthday!!
I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
Top Bottom