do you support this suggestion?

• yes definately

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • no its better with lamer gear

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters

ImaPuppy

Sep 24, 2017
Guys i i really used to like the games i had on the server when you had punch 3 bows and sharpness 5 swords and stacks of golden apples could you please please add those things in skywars as an option again possibly something called ultra op or something it really was heartbreaking when i logged in recently and it was totally lamified for some reason just isnt as fun anymore sorry to say. plus its absolutely impossible to win games in team skywars with the lame gear cos whoever has got the most experienced guys stacked together is always gonna win. 1-2 people even if good cannot do anything if their teams arent randomly really good which generally isnt the case.

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Noty. That wasn’t based on skills, it was based on how many notch apples, golden apples and gear you had. Also punch 3 was quiet some fun and hella annoying at the same time. It’s just not PvP based but how lucky you are to receive things.

Reactions: SpringWarz

ImaPuppy

Sep 24, 2017
pretty much everyone got that stuff it wasnt uncommon at all it is skills how you use that gear its hella fun and a whole different game

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
pretty much everyone got that stuff it wasnt uncommon at all it is skills how you use that gear its hella fun and a whole different game

Only if they added like a super op voting option. I would play that all the time, I love long games and I loved the ridiculousness of the old version. Especially if they added even more things.

Noty. That wasn’t based on skills, it was based on how many notch apples, golden apples and gear you had. Also punch 3 was quiet some fun and hella annoying at the same time. It’s just not PvP based but how lucky you are to receive things.

Lucky islands can completely screw you over sometimes and I loved that when it was also sky wars because it made you have to work with what you got. It also sometimes prevented tryhards from winning all the time.

Reactions: CraftCreatures
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
I have no motivation to write (as well as a bunch of things that I need to get done). However, I have this random plot idea of a new LitD. Two characters who are rivals in many cooking competitions throughout their lives but one of them is in love with the other.

1716070529301.png
Top Bottom