Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Yeah, I like elytras, but I don't think that it isn't a good idea for adding this in the official skywars. I hope that cubecraft ever will make an elytra wars.

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
No, using a elytra would be too overpowerd. Also you have enderpearls in OP mode and would a elytra be useless. You can fly But it's annoying with pvping.
Adding specific maps to it is not needed because most of them exist. There are different islands and a void.
I'm sorry But I say no

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
I mean in survival games you are able to obtain an elytra. It has very low durability, and when you fly over a distance very fast, the elytra durability drops pretty fast. But I don't really see a good reason for adding elytras. I mean, why is it in survival games in the first place. Why should it be added to Skywars?

PPikel_

Jul 1, 2017
New Zealand
I feel like elytra’s wouldn’t really be a good thing to add since there isn’t the high of places in skywars and u would most likely fall into the void but if they made a game like mineplex’s skyfall it might be cool :)

A

A pigeon

I feel like elytra’s wouldn’t really be a good thing to add since there isn’t the high of places in skywars and u would most likely fall into the void but if they made a game like mineplex’s skyfall it might be cool :)
Skyfall was very boring

As for the thread : No

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Welcome back my friend!:D I missed you <3
Loskol wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
I hope you all had a great weekend!
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Welkom terug Bram :)
Top Bottom