Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Yeah, I like elytras, but I don't think that it isn't a good idea for adding this in the official skywars. I hope that cubecraft ever will make an elytra wars.

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
No, using a elytra would be too overpowerd. Also you have enderpearls in OP mode and would a elytra be useless. You can fly But it's annoying with pvping.
Adding specific maps to it is not needed because most of them exist. There are different islands and a void.
I'm sorry But I say no

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
I mean in survival games you are able to obtain an elytra. It has very low durability, and when you fly over a distance very fast, the elytra durability drops pretty fast. But I don't really see a good reason for adding elytras. I mean, why is it in survival games in the first place. Why should it be added to Skywars?

PPikel_

Jul 1, 2017
New Zealand
I feel like elytra’s wouldn’t really be a good thing to add since there isn’t the high of places in skywars and u would most likely fall into the void but if they made a game like mineplex’s skyfall it might be cool :)

A

A pigeon

I feel like elytra’s wouldn’t really be a good thing to add since there isn’t the high of places in skywars and u would most likely fall into the void but if they made a game like mineplex’s skyfall it might be cool :)
Skyfall was very boring

As for the thread : No

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
Top Bottom