Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Typicaaal

Forum Expert
Jul 14, 2015
The Multiverse
Pronouns
He/Him
So as many people know that people are asking for OP and that the chat has been disabled,

Now i have the perfect solution to that,
people with diamond and above can /nick themselfs so players wont see i he is ranked or not.

So can public chat be disabled. And maybe that nicked players can vote but that the message will hide if someone votes.

Thanks,

P.S. ( i dont expect to get it added but it would be awesome.)

Reactions: Priley

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
This is an ok suggestion. It makes sense for youtubers to /nick themselves, but diamond ranks? No and also people need to know what someone voted on so they know which kit to use. Then the next problem comes along with this. Hackers and teamers. Sure you might think that ranked people wouldn't be one of these, but in the past i have noticed ranks teaming and hacking. If people nicked themselves, then the staff will have a tough time trying to find them, because the diamonds+ ranks are nicking themselves in one game after another. 25/100 for this one.

Last edited:

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
So as many people know that people are asking for OP and that the chat has been disabled,

people with diamond and above can /nick themselfs so players wont see i he is ranked or not.

So can public chat be disabled. And maybe that nicked players can vote but that the message will hide if someone votes.

Thanks,

No, there would be too many ranked players and it doesn't really is useful.. I don't care if people ask me for OP or whatever. In for example team skywars, I say "no op, no projectiles & day", and then I just shut up :P
But! I do agree there should be /nick for ForGiveMe, Flqris and other leaderboard players..

D

Deleted member 352903

Nah, I like it like now. I think thar chat should be enabled but that players couldn't say op, overpowered, normal, etc. only before starting the game.

Reactions: Priley

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Can confirm: People spam "op op op" in chat regardless of there being a rank present or not.
The spam is usually not even that bad, so I'd just ignore it if I were you. If they're spamming a lot, you can warn them & report them if they continue.
I disagree that ranks need /nick just because of the voting requests of others in chat.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016

Thanks,

No thanks. To show my opinion matters, I have Emerald rank, and I think /nick is not really necessary for diamond and above.

Lucaatjee

Jul 7, 2016
The Netherlands
Just ignore the people who ask. And if they keep repeating it, can you simply report them. If it is not visible in the chat who will vote what, there will be a lot of ambiguity.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
Top Bottom