Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

should this map be added?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

melkjong3n

Apr 20, 2020
The Nederlands
I really love this map I like the layout cause it encourages rushing instead of everyone goes mid like on maps like Zen. Only downside I see is that the mid is very similar to pirates with the build cause the kid on pirate is also a treasure chest I believe (correct me if I'm wrong) but great map very beautiful too and gameplay wise I think it will be good too
thank you very much have a great day!!!! 👍 :cube_dark:

Reactions: Levi_the_pro

_JoSee

Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2016
United States
reports.cubecraft.net
hey guys i made this map while i was bored in quarantine.
its a very simple map with 12 starter islands every island have 3 chests.
on the middle island we have 7 chests and 3 large chests in the Treasure.
here are some pictures of the map!

name: melkjong3n
level: 93
discord: MitchQ#3465
feel free to start a conversation with me!!!!

Hey!

Amazing build i would like to see this map being added in a future!

• Love
Reactions: melkjong3n

ElectricSweden

Novice Member
Aug 14, 2018
Sweden
I would love to play on this map. I really like how you have kept it quite simple but still detailed. As an extra bonus, the diagonal builds are a nice touch! 👍

• Love

ChiefAaron

Aug 15, 2020
You are very talented at building. I can definitely see this as a map for solo skywars. This is at a level that cubecraft map developers would build. You deserve the attention on this one, as well as good luck for if this makes it into the server.

• Love

melkjong3n

Apr 20, 2020
The Nederlands
I would love to play on this map. I really like how you have kept it quite simple but still detailed. As an extra bonus, the diagonal builds are a nice touch! 👍
thanks for your awnser this is my second map i build an placed on cubecaft site i can spiol i have a lot more works that i will make an post on the forums i hope you have a nice day!!

melkjong3n

Apr 20, 2020
The Nederlands
You are very talented at building. I can definitely see this as a map for solo skywars. This is at a level that cubecraft map developers would build. You deserve the attention on this one, as well as good luck for if this makes it into the server.
hey thanks for your awnser <3 i have a lot more maps that i will post in the future i hope you have a great day!!

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
I love the map, it looks pretty, however the layout is the problem. So many submitted maps have the boring circle with a circle of islands around it. If you could add maybe some scattered islands that’d be great!

melkjong3n

Apr 20, 2020
The Nederlands
I love the map, it looks pretty, however the layout is the problem. So many submitted maps have the boring circle with a circle of islands around it. If you could add maybe some scattered islands that’d be great!
hey it's not a circle but it's a diamond... but i will look in to my next map thanks for the feedback and have a nice day!!!!

Reactions: Technosword

Soulless_Unity

Admin Team
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
May 22, 2017
Hello, thank you for your efforts in submitting this.

Unfortunately, collectively the design team have decided to deny this map submission due to the following reasons:
-Chest detailing in the middle
-Non-equal distances to the middle
-Organic texturing

Please do not be disheartened by the above comments, you should definitely be proud of this map! Great job

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom