Votes: 24 75.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RatedManMp46

Novice Member
Apr 12, 2020
Argentina,Buenos Aires
here I leave my map I know the bedrock looks horrible and the land behind it I am sorry that I did not know how to put it in an empty world but well there is my map you will be the courts if you leave your opinion or something you do not like tell me in the forums that I will be attentive ... I will be happy to answer

Minecraft 19_07_2020 01_54_24 p. m..png
Minecraft 19_07_2020 01_55_16 p. m..png
Minecraft 19_07_2020 01_54_49 p. m..png

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
Hey! Great that you put effort in submitting a map! :)

Tho I've voted no for the following reasons:
- The map is pretty basic. Not much texture to the islands and the goals look small and out of shape.
- The map seems a bit too small for a SkyWars map.
- There is already a map similar to this one, and it feels like you kind-of copied it (not accusing you of it but maybe first check if there isn't a similar map already of what you're planning to make). Next time try to come up with a more original idea for a map!

I hope this feedback was helpful! Good luck with creating another map if you will do so!:)

Fexiny

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2017
Haai,

I like the map in my opinion but I've voted no, Here the reasons.

- There is a sport map that looks almost the same.
- The spawn islands are so small maybe make them a bit bigger?
- Its a pretty flat map, Nice for PvP but you can make a flat map to PvP on with some more texture on it?

I like your building style so keep up the good work :)

Jun 17, 2020
United States
here I leave my map I know the bedrock looks horrible and the land behind it I am sorry that I did not know how to put it in an empty world but well there is my map you will be the courts if you leave your opinion or something you do not like tell me in the forums that I will be attentive ... I will be happy to answer

View attachment 171022View attachment 171023View attachment 171021
I love this map, however as some of the others have said, i feel that having a little bit more content and a larger map would give me a yes

LlTE

Jul 20, 2019
Turkey
looks great for a bedrock, But we must enlarge the distances between the islands.

maflenoo

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Egypt
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey! I think there are 2 similar maps in Java solo skywars. You need to work more on it.

FnigePython

Sep 7, 2019
the land down under
Pronouns
She/Her
I personally think that this is just a reskin of a different map on bedrock (that table tennis one)

Also the spacing between the islands looks pretty jumpable which... not so great

RatedManMp46

Novice Member
Apr 12, 2020
Argentina,Buenos Aires
Hey! Great that you put effort in submitting a map! :)

Tho I've voted no for the following reasons:
- The map is pretty basic. Not much texture to the islands and the goals look small and out of shape.
- The map seems a bit too small for a SkyWars map.
- There is already a map similar to this one, and it feels like you kind-of copied it (not accusing you of it but maybe first check if there isn't a similar map already of what you're planning to make). Next time try to come up with a more original idea for a map!

I hope this feedback was helpful! Good luck with creating another map if you will do so!:)

Thank you for your opinion. I will take it into account next time. Thank you.
:)

• Love
Reactions: Maaarijn

RatedManMp46

Novice Member
Apr 12, 2020
Argentina,Buenos Aires
Haai,

I like the map in my opinion but I've voted no, Here the reasons.

- There is a sport map that looks almost the same.
- The spawn islands are so small maybe make them a bit bigger?
- Its a pretty flat map, Nice for PvP but you can make a flat map to PvP on with some more texture on it?

I like your building style so keep up the good work :)

yes ... I based on the ping pong map to only do pvp but I will take your opinion into account for the next greetings
:)

• Love
Reactions: wxzzrd

SomethingNeon

Sep 30, 2016
no
I really like the map idea but I feel that the map itself is really small, the starter islands are to close to eachother and theres no much space for PvP

Savvy

Aug 31, 2019
I voted no because the map lacks detail in some areas. It looks like a copy from some skywars maps just different theme.

To make it look better I would increase the size of everthing jsut a little to give it more room to add detail. Withouth making to where you run and chase players :) I would also make the soccer ball and actuall ball instead of a square too.

Overall, I love the simplisity and the idea of the map!

Soulless_Unity

Admin Team
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
May 22, 2017
Hello, thank you for your efforts in submitting this.

Unfortunately, collectively the design team have decided to deny this map submission due to the following reasons:
-We already have a map with the same layout and theme on the server

Please do not be disheartened by the above comments, hope you had a really fun time building!

Reactions: Nextly
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Top Bottom