Mintypie231

Novice Member
Feb 7, 2024
a parallel universe
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Hello everyone!
I know there are many polls in the Cubecraft community, and I am starting to like polls so much that I want to create more polls, so here's one more!
Do you prefer playing solo or in teams?
This is a question in which everyone has a different opinion. I am not just talking about one game, but you can tell about your experiences in other games too!
But why do you hate playing with teams/solos?
Would really like to hear your thoughts!
(You can have multiple choices)

Everyone has a different opinion, so feel free to share it!

My opinion -

I actually like both solos and teams of 4. I really don't prefer playing teams of 2 , mega and giga (no hate, I just don't prefer playing these much). I like solos because you have all the loot on the island for yourself, but you get rushed easily. As for teams, you have to share the loot, but you do have a little bit protection and support with teammates. This is my opinion and of course, everyone has a different opinion. I am good at both teams and solos, but I play more teams than solos.

Last edited:

Desiderata

Forum Expert
Oct 31, 2023
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
As much as I like solos, I actually wanna improve at squads and other games with 4+ players because I automatically suck at the game when I do squads

I do surprisingly well with 5v5 CTF though sadly they removed it now every game feels like sensory overload simulator

I occasionally do duos though with my partner in crime @caraMel

Amacchi

Mar 2, 2023
Usually just me playing alone or with that one buddy of mine, we try to stay away from 4 player gamemodes cause they are a bit too chaotic for the both of us

Reactions: Mintypie231

EpsonBeta

Feb 18, 2024
It depends on the game. In lucky islands, I always play solo mode. But in the bridges or sky wars, I usually plays team of 10.

emptypandora

Jul 21, 2023
I didn’t even start PvPing until I discovered critical hitting technique while playing survival (I was an Xbox player at the time, official PvP games didn’t release until June 2016 with Battle Minigame, I was ahead of other Xbox players)
My point it that when I started playing I was terrible, I'm still bad now, but if better players didn't invite me so I could learn, nobody gets better. Don't forget how you started your journey

maggienoodles

Mar 10, 2024
teams is better. even solo queueing is more fun. 2v1s are very cool and you get more loot as you bascially can just outgear everyone at the start. also maps are usually better

Sebiebo

Oct 12, 2022
Nederlanden :P
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello everyone!
I know there are many polls in the Cubecraft community, and I am starting to like polls so much that I want to create more polls, so here's one more!
Do you prefer playing solo or in teams?
This is a question in which everyone has a different opinion. I am not just talking about one game, but you can tell about your experiences in other games too!
But why do you hate playing with teams/solos?
Would really like to hear your thoughts!
(You can have multiple choices)

Everyone has a different opinion, so feel free to share it!

My opinion -

I actually like both solos and teams of 4. I really don't prefer playing teams of 2 , mega and giga (no hate, I just don't prefer playing these much). I like solos because you have all the loot on the island for yourself, but you get rushed easily. As for teams, you have to share the loot, but you do have a little bit protection and support with teammates. This is my opinion and of course, everyone has a different opinion. I am good at both teams and solos, but I play more teams than solos.
Playing with friends is always fun to do, but solo is also a lot of fun sometimes!

MystLgnd

Novice Member
Oct 6, 2020
Universe
Hello,

Everyone has their own taste when it comes to the way they prefer to play ; but they offer different experiences that players mostly agree on. Solo allow you to play with the others clean, everyone find their pace and it's clear. More players involve a shared experience, with its positive and also negative sides. You meet other people and share the adventure, but it's a clear different approach about pace and skills : you risk to be with someone with a total different level and either will get "punished" (even if it's not the other ones fault), or will be way behind and not do anything concrete. It's entirely up to what each player feel about it.

Also, when it comes to group vs group, we tend to see players in parties that are together all the time, which look sweet and nice at first, but at the expense of others that are randomly put together. It can be an interesting topic to think about. But meanwhile, let's not forget that at the end, the most important is to have fun, together : players then naturally see how this is going, and play what they desire in consequently.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Frontlane wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!!!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Xi1m wrote on camulos's profile.
happy broathdy
Top Bottom