Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

awesomebutter234

Jun 12, 2016
The crops in farm make it so that you can take no knockback, or not even allow hits to be registered. Taking away the crops might help, or making it so these thing don't happen when in the crops.

amgjmg

Sep 2, 2016
NoobLand
If this is a problem for you, just place a water bucket on the crop fields before you start pvp. Or you could just avoid fighting other teams in the center island.

D

Deleted member 204478

I think this is a bug from Minecraft in general, but I really dislike this bug :P

awesomebutter234

Jun 12, 2016
Something else that could would is making pixel(or 3d) art of crops ok the map instead of the actual crops that cause these problems.
If this is a problem for you, just place a water bucket on the crop fields before you start pvp. Or you could just avoid fighting other teams in the center island.
It's really hard to place a water bucket on someone that keeps moving, especially since the holes in the ground make it so that this is way less effective(water might flow into hole give a single line instead of widespread crop destroying). In the time that you are able to get a hit they could eat and get health regen, this is really unadvantageous if the person you are fighting has better gear than you or you don't have good food to heal with. I have also tried to break the crops under my enemy, but this does not work since they can just keep moving while my sword recharges. Also what if the team is at mid, there's isn't much you can do to force someone to move from the middle island withouth being there in the first place(they can just build a barricade to block the arrows).

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
xHappyMood wrote on Eli's profile.
happy birthday eli
BurgerCat13 wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday fellow dragon enthusiast 🐉
Xi1m wrote on Eli's profile.
oh noes
happy late birthday eli!!!!
Xi1m wrote on eddytheeagle88's profile.
if youre a partner on the discord server, shouldnt you also be partner on here?
Top Bottom