• No, im actually an coward

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Hello,
I am Berre, I'm a very active player on the server. But I notice some problems.. Some that really irritate me and others.
The enderman kit.

Explanation?
The enderman kit is a kit designed for pus.. COWARDS! When being in a fight, and you're really owning him, he just teleports away. COWARD!
Skywars is about PvP and winning the game, the kit enderman really makes it impossible to PvP with some players. For example: Team Skywars 2v2, my team against 2 others. We kill one, the other guy just teleports away because he knows he's dead; why couldn't he just fight like a normal player and not like a COWARD..

Oh for people now commenting "but no that is no fair bcause i payed 1000 points for it :(", lol.. Maybe you'll get refunded, I don't know..

Vote on the poll please! (lmao, probably every coward is going to comment "No, keep this kit")
~Berre

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
The enderman kit is a kit designed for pus.. COWARDS! When being in a fight, and you're really owning him, he just teleports away. COWARD!
Skywars is about PvP and winning the game, the kit enderman really makes it impossible to PvP with some players. For example: Team Skywars 2v2, my team against 2 others. We kill one, the other guy just teleports away because he knows he's dead; why couldn't he just fight like a normal player and not like a COWARD..
How are they a coward? They were losing the fight...

Oh for people now commenting "but no that is no fair bcause i payed 1000 points for it :(", lol.. Maybe you'll get refunded, I don't know..
You only get like 3 pearls a game. So I wouldn't mind fighting people a few times, because I'm here to have fun lmao.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland

You only get like 3 pearls a game. So I wouldn't mind fighting people a few times, because I'm here to have fun lmao.
Losing the fight, indeed, just fighting you, and when they're low "oh, im out"

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland

I explained everything in the thread, you can't have fun if people are cowards
Strategy, that's why they invested into the kit.
"Stragey" I don't think being a coward can be called a "strategy"

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
You clearly don't understand what I mean
Fine. No, it isn't a strategy. It's called common sense. Using the kit gives extra protection. You can go into fights, if you're losing it. You can just pearl away. You're not a coward. You shouldn't be using that word anyways, just because you're losing a fight and you escape. Doesn't make you a coward lmao.

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
Hello,
I am Berre, I'm a very active player on the server. But I notice some problems.. Some that really irritate me and others.
The enderman kit.

Explanation?

Vote on the poll please! (lmao, probably every coward is going to comment "No, keep this kit")
~Berre
Calling people cowards isn't going to do anything to help you. People use the enderman kit to get ender pearls, to get out of fights when they are low.
And there's no point of removing the kit, since you can still get ender pearls after every chest refill.

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
when you are in a fight and know you are going to die they can use the kit, there is no problem into that. But calling them coward isn't necessary like said above its called a strategy.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I really don't see why they're "cowards" necessarily.
If you had an ender pearl (without the ender kit), would you teleport away to prevent death? I know I would, so what's the big deal?
All the ender kit does it make it a little more common. In all the games I've played, I've killed most enderman before either them getting a pearl, or them having a pearl and I take it from him.
These "cowards" you speak of are quite literally doing something that's known as a strategical withdrawal. They're going to try to win the game with all tools given to them.

At first I wasn't too happy with the enderman kit, and that is because I had the mindset that TNT boosting would be useless with it. After playing for a while, I can tell you that TNT boosting is still a valid option, although there may be a guy or two coming to mid shortly after you do because of the pearls. I don't really see this as too much of a problem myself anymore, though. TNT boosting was pretty powerful.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
People, you've made your point. Everyone is saying the same thing. I just think they're cowards; for example, he's pillaring up, so I'm going with him. We're at the build limit, boom, he uses his pearl to get down. Please stop saying the same thing, I was just telling my opinion

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
I'm not even reading the whole thing.
''Yes, I hate cowards''
''No, I'm actually a coward''

What about use a pearl to get to mid? campers? another island to fight?

Still gonna vote no. Coward or not...

Reactions: remio

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Hello,
The enderman kit.

Explanation?

~Berre
I don't agree with you because:
  • I know, it i already said above, but I want to repeat it: It's just a tactic!
  • I think there's no need to remove this kit, because it'a cool kit.
  • So you call me a coward? I also use this kit, and it's just a tactic to win the fight, you could also use the enderpearls.
This is why I voted no. (BTW @ArianaGrandeVevo apparently I joined your coward team ;))

Reactions: Sweetenerera

Thomasxo

May 21, 2016
the Netherlands
Don't think they should remove this, the kit is one of my favourites and it's nice for the people who are not really good at PvP (ME xd)

Reactions: remio
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
Top Bottom