Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

summurai

Novice Member
Jun 7, 2017
België
NEW concept: Skywars Ranked.

By adding skywars ranked players of the same level get together faster.
Because of the new leaderboard, there will be played a lot to get on top!

addition: players can only join with a rank or with a certain level

The bottom line is that there are not too big differences in terms of experience with PVP.

ThaDoggo

Sep 2, 2017
the Netherlands

The bottom line is that there are not too big differences in terms of experience with PVP.
This has been suggested a 1000 times. I dont like the idea of sweaty games as it would make me toxic. And in sure a lot of other people would get toxic as well

Mouseh

Novice Member
Oct 14, 2018
I like the idea but i think once you get high in the "ranked" levels it will make filling up games take longer and longer as the level gap increases from the normal player.

Reactions: ThaDoggo

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
I think SkyWars is okay now, hostenly, a year ago I was a tryhard and I think there are enough tryharders in de game still. There is no need for this. This also has suggested many times. Every game I join, there are enough tryharders that they like the game. I never heard of someone that he wants Ranked SkyWars. If this will be added, probably not I think, they need many maps. And who will play it? I see ranked for good players, it's not fair for people if they can't join Ranked SkyWars. They probably need to have a rank or they need to have a high level, so I think it's unfair if you don't play CubeCraft that much. I don't see this as a good idea and it is suggested many before, sorry.

D

Deleted member 469419

Personally I don't like the ranked skywars. This would cause that skywars players would be completely separated. I like the idea of play everyone together independently if is noob, normal player and professionals.

SANTIEL_3

Apr 4, 2020
I think that skywars is good now, and i don't like this idea becouse I don't like the skywars ranked, sorry this is my opinion :cube_light:

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
To people who are saying “I dont want to play it” or “I dont like the idea”....
You don’t have to play it of you don’t want to. Just because you don’t want to play it doesn’t mean other people don't aswell.

i don't like this idea becouse I don't like the skywars ranked
You have no reasoning. Why don’t you like it? There has to be a reason.

This would cause that skywars players would be completely separated.
Not really. People don’t always just play ranked. For example, on Hypixel, only about 300 people play ranked at a time on average (This is based off of what I’ve seen). About 2000 people are playing normal solos. The skywars player base will not get separated because of a ranked game mode. In fact, it might even draw more players to skywars due to people wanting to try ranked, or even just to try and get better against better players.

I never heard of someone that he wants Ranked SkyWars.
Well you just met someone.

And who will play it?
People who want a challenge...? Most players will atleast try ranked once, and its ranked for a reason. If you aren’t good enough to win games and rank up in the higher ranks, then you don’t have to play anymore. Lower ranked lobbies will have lesser skilled players (atleast after a few days into the season, because the start of every season will have all of the good players grinding upwards). Also, do you genuinely think that people won’t play what could be the first ranked gamemode on cubecraft?

I see ranked for good players, it's not fair for people if they can't join Ranked SkyWars
Anyone can play ranked. However like I said before, the bad players won’t advance very far in ranked.

They probably need to have a rank or they need to have a high level, so I think it's unfair if you don't play CubeCraft that much
Imagine thinking you need a rank to play a gamemode. However I do think that you should be atleast cubecraft level 5 in order to play, just as a way to try and prevent cheaters from playing.

I like the idea but i think once you get high in the "ranked" levels it will make filling up games take longer and longer as the level gap increases from the normal player.
Yeah, you’re right. Thats literally how it is for every ranked gamemode. You just have to deal with it. Plus, it won’t take as long as you think (assuming there is a system of divisions in place).

I dont like the idea of sweaty games as it would make me toxic.
Then don’t play. They have chat disabled on ranked skywars in Hypixel to prevent this, which I think would go good on Cube aswell.

Reactions: Smoothlyy

Axyy

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2016
Gone
www.cubecraft.net
I suggested this back in 2016, and I still would love to see this.

Some suggestions that'd make the game fair:
- A reset every 1/2 months, to give new players a chance to get on the ranked leaderboards.
- You can only enter ranked mode if you have a specific amount of wins on classic Skywars.

Reactions: Deeds and summurai

Bubbeltjes

Mar 1, 2019
I really like this idea. I think it could add a lot of extra fun and excitement for the more serious players.

"You can only enter ranked mode if you have a specific amount of wins on classic Skywars." I like this idea as well!

Reactions: Deeds

Mouseh

Novice Member
Oct 14, 2018
Yeah, you’re right. Thats literally how it is for every ranked gamemode. You just have to deal with it. Plus, it won’t take as long as you think (assuming there is a system of divisions in place).
I didn't say i did not like the idea, i do. I would play it. I am just pointing it out.

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him

Really cool idea. I think it is also nice on 1.8 pvp.

𝖜𝓲𝓲ʞєŋɖ

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2020
Netherlands

I love the idea, it has been suggested many times. There is just one problem, the playerbase is too small too make ranked skywars.

Bubbeltjes

Mar 1, 2019
@wiikend, the last couple of months I have noticed an increase in the amount of SkyWars players though. I think even with a small amount of players, it still could be a lot of fun. It might attract a lot of new players on top of that.

~Bubbeltjes

𝖜𝓲𝓲ʞєŋɖ

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2020
Netherlands
@wiikend, the last couple of months I have noticed an increase in the amount of SkyWars players though. I think even with a small amount of players, it still could be a lot of fun. It might attract a lot of new players on top of that.

~Bubbeltjes
It probably won't attract a lot of players. The biggest part of the PvP players are 1.8 players, and not 1.9. Probably if cubecraft made it, it would be 1.9 , and thus not attracting 1.8 players

Bubbeltjes

Mar 1, 2019
Hi @wiikend, I see where you are coming from. Though I don't see why they wouldn't consider making it 1.8 pvp based, should be perfectly possible.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
💙
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Migratie's profile.
Happy Birthday:D
Reesle wrote on SalasmonkeGG's profile.
Thank you for the follow! :D
Pluisje wrote on Hoshi's profile.
💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼
Top Bottom