Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 556010

Guest
I have an idea for a new skywars update:
-Private games with custom loot pools, including the 3 already existing ones (normal, op, and basic) that you can choose
- You can 1v1 your friends in the private games
Please make it available to no ranks as well
 
  • Like
Reactions: YahirplaysMC123

luv!

Well-Known Member
Apr 13, 2020
397
513
109
20
Toronto, Ontario.
I like this idea! Unfortunately, it wouldn't work on Java with the low player count, however, I don't see any issues with this on Bedrock! Mind posting a poll?
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Parkr wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Parkr wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Parkr wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
MiddaySky wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congratulations & Best of luck, I believe in you! 💜
MiddaySky wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congratulations & Best of luck, I believe in you! 💜
Top Bottom