Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Horrible

Votes: 4 10.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

gaylord707

Jan 27, 2015
In my opinion, I think that using wool is bad :( . For example, BettyBoop chooses the pyromaniac kit and burns everything, a head is already gone!

Secondly, the heads are just cubes with details, just try to make the heads look more realistic.

Otherwise I love the theme and effort you put in +1
Islands aren't build with wool they just have some wool blocks on it to make them prettiest. They are mostly build with clay.

iKatie_

May 3, 2015
This is not often I say this but I absolutely like it the way it is!
When I first saw the images I literally fell in love with it, I know its not that detailed as other maps on skywars but its different and it looks really fun to play on.

Pingu_

Dedicated Member
Feb 5, 2015
Tbh if i was doing the map mobs, I would make different islands reflectin the theme of the mob. e.g Zombies = an island with a villager, zombie heads, maybe gravestones

JalandKalboda

Jul 10, 2015
I just finished my SkyWars map called ''Mobs''. I hope you like it and with a bit of luck it may be applied on the server! :D
Here I leave you some screenshots of it:
The map it's so good and original. It matches perfectly with the latest SkyWars Maps added style. I hope it's added cause I would love to play on it. It's different from the rest but keeps the SkyWars Maps essence.

Reactions: gaylord707

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
I think a year ago, this map would've been considered. I feel that it would be out of place with the other maps though. The build team's really raised the bar with their latest maps over the past couple of months, and anything less than mind-blowing is generally denied. Maybe if you put some extra detail into the heads instead of just having them be squares?

Reactions: Efcluke94

gaylord707

Jan 27, 2015
I think a year ago, this map would've been considered. I feel that it would be out of place with the other maps though. The build team's really raised the bar with their latest maps over the past couple of months, and anything less than mind-blowing is generally denied. Maybe if you put some extra detail into the heads instead of just having them be squares?
Ok, I'll do my best. Thanks for your reply :D

gaylord707

Jan 27, 2015
Despite this I think you should check the map in-game so you can appreciate details with more attention :)

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
*Applauds*
Sorry for late response, its a good map submission, but I've seen this theme used commonly on smaller servers, who have the game Skywars. There's nothing wrong with the map really, its done well, but the theme just isn't of good quality. I couldn't accept the map due to the theme, its not creative enough, its a decorated cube, I'd prefer to see an awesome building or awesome organic. But thanks for the map submission. Also that name is awesome :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Top Bottom