Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
I would love a Anime based map... But I think its never going to happen ;-; A school map... Bomber kit only! :p

We could always tag a builder here, I'm sure they're open to more ideas and would love a challenging build to do.
I would crazily be hyped if it was anime themed, I would go omg I know that anime. Omg have you seen that?God my Oh I'm on Goku island, y'all all dead.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
We could always tag a builder here, I'm sure they're open to more ideas and would love a challenging build to do.
I would crazily be hyped if it was anime themed, I would go omg I know that anime. Omg have you seen that?God my Oh I'm on Goku island, y'all all dead.
I don't think the Sunny Go or any other anime building would look good in minecraft... Only if the structure is as big or even bigger than the map TeaParty...

Estelle

Jul 1, 2016
Living in Singapore
- The "Train" map has already been taken for the EggWars map called "Mine".

- The pirate ship islands is already a thing within the "Pirates" map.

- The palm trees was already taken in a map I think called "Beach".

- The Pirates name is already taken.

really? i dont think so because i've never seen them and plus those wouldn't be the names....

Also for the train map i was talking about like railways that actually work... like sometimes there are these blocks like parkour to the middle but now its like a train ride to another island that isn't the island... remember these are just suggestion...

larswijn

Dedicated Member
We don't need any more skywars maps than we currently have, what we need are money walls and control point maps.
Or other maps, such as new maps for SG or maybe even arcade

Out of those 2 definitly SG, i just <3 it. Also, has any of you guys ever seen a SG maps being submitted by the community? I've tried searching for them, and guess what... 0 results :eek: Knowing this, i was going all the way back from the homepage to the last big SG update... I'm about to rage, because the last big update for SG dates from august 2015 :eek::eek::eek: Also, i cant find any big updates from before that until mid 2014 (didnt search further :()

Last edited:

cathyboonbear

Jul 1, 2016
Singapore
I would love new maps for skywars too! Ive been playing so much getting a little bored of the same maps.

IDEAS --> Zombie Apocolypse Beach Resort? Mini islands can be beach resort with the added style of dark blocks to provide the apocalyptic theme. Middle could be a giant zombie or hotel??

Animal islands? Each island could be a pig,cow,chicken etc the centre a creeper?

Map only filled with water and lava??

idont know just suggestions!

Estelle

Jul 1, 2016
Living in Singapore
really? i dont think so because i've never seen them and plus those wouldn't be the names....
Suggestion for new maps for skywars?
A few suggestion for new maps could be:
- A train map? So theres a railway and then a cart that leads to a mini island that is not at the mid but inbetween mid and your island

-PIRATES!! So theres a massive pirate ship in the middle but just the ship flying and then the base islands are sand with palm trees??

-ZOO!! Islands are different minecraft animals, so lets say my island was a pig there could also be little pigs on my island or if my island were a chicken there could be chickens on the island.

Okay here's the thing these are all just suggestions... I know some of you guys don't like it or don't agree but every human is entitled to their own opinions and suggestions and there are plenty of other ways to turn down someones opinions or add feedback (IN A NICER WAY) instead of just bashing them on every opinion.. I'm sorry im not trying to be rude here but people are only suggesting things here (thats why this is in the suggestions category) and not everyone enjoys it when someone is constantly hating on their ideas... this thread of suggestion is just a way to let some creativity out there...

Sorry but someone had to say it

larswijn

Dedicated Member
Most of us didn't ment to hurt you or something like that, and probably just stating what most people on the actual server would say. It's always ok to suggest something, and sometimes it goes fantastic, other times it just doesnt, and in that case people just dont like it :(
Please, dont feel sad now, youre just trying to suggest it, and people didnt like it. So what? Go on! Make even better suggestions! (Just do it! k, k srry, ill go now)

Reactions: Despacito 2

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
Okay here's the thing these are all just suggestions... I know some of you guys don't like it or don't agree but every human is entitled to their own opinions and suggestions and there are plenty of other ways to turn down someones opinions or add feedback (IN A NICER WAY) instead of just bashing them on every opinion.. I'm sorry im not trying to be rude here but people are only suggesting things here (thats why this is in the suggestions category) and not everyone enjoys it when someone is constantly hating on their ideas... this thread of suggestion is just a way to let some creativity out there...

Just let it out ;) ideas leads to more ideas, keep it coming.

Estelle

Jul 1, 2016
Living in Singapore
Most of us didn't ment to hurt you or something like that, and probably just stating what most people on the actual server would say. It's always ok to suggest something, and sometimes it goes fantastic, other times it just doesnt, and in that case people just dont like it :(
Please, dont feel sad now, youre just trying to suggest it, and people didnt like it. So what? Go on! Make even better suggestions! (Just do it! k, k srry, ill go now)
Ahaha, oh no worries, i just don't want others getting hurt by people bashing onto their ideas I think everyones ideas are great ideas and we all start somewhere. :) I just wanted to inform everyone that there are nice ways of adding onto peoples ideas and nice ways of saying they are not too fond of those ideas :)

Reactions: zRinne
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
Top Bottom