Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
I like it, however some little faults that Laura said vvvvv
This map has a few technical faults: OP blocks on gold/diamond islands (changed now?), islands not evenly separated nor evenly separated from the middle, unevenly distributed ladders, a significant variation in tower shape and no middle enchanting table / anvil that I can see.

But
I do like that you are trying to introduce the third dimension a lot more by building tall, thin islands. I have been thinking that the extra dimension is a fun underused feature for a while now. It needs more balancing; the higher you are the greater PvP advantage, so the lower you are should be where the better chests/goodies are. But still, its good that you are exploring this possibility!
are all viable. I think this needs work, let's get an opinion from @Efcluke94 <33

Terrarialover11

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2014
Crazy Land (I GOT THE COOKIES :D)
I like the theme, but I think a couple things could be done to help improve the plot. First of all the center lacks a lot of detail ( terraforming block variation and shape). The islands are not aligned with each other nor the center. The islands themselves are kind of odd, they lack diversity as most of them are just one pattern. I think you at the start of a cool map so try and make it the best it can be! :)

kadeplays

Dedicated Member
Jan 24, 2014
lost
www.minecraft.net
I like the idea, but when I think of a lighthouse, I think of a traditional old, vintage, red and white one. Right now it just looks like building in a city. Try making it look more like a LightHouse. Love the idea and def has potential.

Maceshank

Dedicated Member
Jul 28, 2014
Oslo, Norway.
I like the idea, but when I think of a lighthouse, I think of a traditional old, vintage, red and white one. Right now it just looks like building in a city. Try making it look more like a LightHouse. Love the idea and def has potential.
yes agreed it does look more like modern city buildings than lighthouses. It also needs a lot more detail and terraforming, just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Top Bottom