Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bananacrazy22

Feb 18, 2014
Crazy land
Hello cubecrafters,Bananacrazy22 here i've done some work on a Sw's map started it yesterday or the day before adn finished it like 10 mins ago heres some pics:

Attachments

• 2014-10-31_10.25.12.png
    2014-10-31_10.25.12.png
    956.9 KB · Views: 169

MCTravelerMC

Mar 29, 2014
UK
Good job apart from the fact that I did most of the work to which you banned me from the plot for "annoying you" in which I never spoke and you have barely done any of that, you did the middle and barely any of the other light houses. Also, you apparently "changed some of them" in which I saw some of them and they were not changed at all and you said if I carry on then you may report me for "stalking/harassment" - best thanks I could get for doing pretty much all the hard work on this plot, thanks for nothing bananacrazy22.

Bananacrazy22

Feb 18, 2014
Crazy land
ok @sealgoesowowow i will do that now.MCTravalerMC the fact that i remveod u from my plot is that u were annoying me and harrasing me with priv messages so rememoved u from the plot and another point was u did it all wrond so i changed it all over so ur help was helpless.Ithought u would do better.

MCTravelerMC

Mar 29, 2014
UK
I did not /msg until you removed me from plot as I asked why and when you warned me I stopped with /msg but now you have started advertising my work, which you barely changed and you thought I should do better? You never said anything before and actually complimented my work ...I give up, you haven't even changed that much but still, I'm off before I get reported "for harassing" when I asked why I got kicked, I'm not gonna argue over this and you did warn me for "stalking/harassing" when all I did was ask why, and tbh I barely did private message you but still - I'm going before I get reported for doing someone else's work...

MorganPlayzMc

Forum Expert
Dec 28, 2013
England
Good job apart from the fact that I did most of the work to which you banned me from the plot for "annoying you" in which I never spoke and you have barely done any of that, you did the middle and barely any of the other light houses. Also, you apparently "changed some of them" in which I saw some of them and they were not changed at all and you said if I carry on then you may report me for "stalking/harassment" - best thanks I could get for doing pretty much all the hard work on this plot, thanks for nothing bananacrazy22.
Lol he told me I was being annoying when I was afk -_-

Now lets stay on topic

Reactions: MCTravelerMC

CrystalMoonlight94

May 16, 2014
Cytus Wiki
cytus.wikia.com
I did not /msg until you removed me from plot as I asked why and when you warned me I stopped with /msg but now you have started advertising my work, which you barely changed and you thought I should do better? You never said anything before and actually complimented my work ...I give up, you haven't even changed that much but still, I'm off before I get reported "for harassing" when I asked why I got kicked, I'm not gonna argue over this and you did warn me for "stalking/harassing" when all I did was ask why, and tbh I barely did private message you but still - I'm going before I get reported for doing someone else's work...
I think he means on the forums.

LauraMoneybags

Sep 15, 2014
This map has a few technical faults: OP blocks on gold/diamond islands (changed now?), islands not evenly separated nor evenly separated from the middle, unevenly distributed ladders, a significant variation in tower shape and no middle enchanting table / anvil that I can see.

But
I do like that you are trying to introduce the third dimension a lot more by building tall, thin islands. I have been thinking that the extra dimension is a fun underused feature for a while now. It needs more balancing; the higher you are the greater PvP advantage, so the lower you are should be where the better chests/goodies are. But still, its good that you are exploring this possibility!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Muhh wrote on Frontlane's profile.
best upgrade from mentor to helper xD congrats!!
Muhh wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Yoooo congrats!!!
Muhh wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats!
JustNathie wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations on Helper! 💜 🎉
JustNathie wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations on Helper! 💜 🎉
Top Bottom