Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you like it ? :)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

FarielTV

Mar 10, 2015
Hey, i made this map with a friend and we hope you like it :)
It's inspirated on clocks :P Theres 12 islands with 2 chests each and a center island with a enchantement table and 9 chests :)

Here is a little timelapse of the construction, so you can see how we did it and prove that is ours and not fake :)

Reactions: Efcluke94

Saradabaschi

Forum Expert
Jul 1, 2014
I like how the player islands look like. But middle needs more detail. The clock in middle should have more of an 3D-effect.
If you are building a hall clock do not just build a clockface above some wood. It also needs wood around it for example. But you could do way more with it.
But the player islands remind me more of a modern clock which is why a hall clock wouldn´t really fit for middle?

Noodles77

Dedicated Member
Jan 30, 2014
Town of Salem
The bottom halves of the island could really use some work. They look really... awkward. And the tops of the starter islands is really flat. There's not much cover (Which most people appreciate). The block pallet isn't very vast either. It seems to all be the same colors -- white, black, and a little dark brown. I'd try to add more color. Also, the layout of the islands, there's nothing interesting about going to the middle. All you would have to do here is build out and hope to make it. Take maps like Scare. The vines from the top of the islands created a unique and new way of thinking on how to get to the middle.

Reactions: Elphios
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
Top Bottom