Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
1. Bring back notch/god apples to 1.8 - Don't play 1.8 but I don't want the 1.8 to suffer, so no
2. Increase the stack size for golden apples - no, too op
3. Decrease the amount of items with useless enchants on OP mode so there is higher chance to get equipment with actual protection enchantment (mainly speaking of enchants like fire protection, projectile protection and feather falling) - Yes
4. Add Enderpearls back to starter island loot in 1.8 OP - no
5. Increase the efficiency enchants on OP tools #MakeToolsGreatAgain - no #MakeToolsDissapearAgain
6. Add more blocks to OP mode - Yes (I think there already is)
7. Add bookshelves to the middle island chests to increase possible enchantment levels - Yes
8. What version do you like and play the most? - 1.9 for life

MRpiggy200

Sep 8, 2016
Hey guys, I'm creating thread today to collect your feedback on the latest SkyWars update loot. I'd first like to say that our goal with this update was to balance the chest loot to make the game more fair. Of course, the new system is not perfect and is not for everyone, but we want to get your input for the following changes we could do to satisfy more players.

Just to note:
When you reply to this thread, please follow the template of the changes with your yes or no answer (template is below). If you have any other additional comments to add, please put them under your opinions on the changes we're suggesting. If the version is stated in the change, then it's specific only to that version. If not version is stated, its for both 1.8 and 1.9.

Possible changes:
1. Bring back notch/god apples to 1.8 - Yes or no?
2. Increase the stack size for golden apples - Yes or no?
3. Decrease the amount of items with useless enchants on OP mode so there is higher chance to get equipment with actual protection enchantment (mainly speaking of enchants like fire protection, projectile protection and feather falling) - Yes or no?
4. Add Enderpearls back to starter island loot in 1.8 OP - Yes or no?
5. Increase the efficiency enchants on OP tools #MakeToolsGreatAgain - Yes or no?
6. Add more blocks to OP mode - Yes or no?
7. Add bookshelves to the middle island chests to increase possible enchantment levels - Yes or no?
8. What version do you like and play the most? - 1.8 or 1.9?
If you want to make any additional comments:
-

Meow and thanks for any replies! <3

1. YES they arent OP as many people may say, you can avoid being killed by someone who just notched in atleast 10 different ways. And its really hard now to win a 1v4 when youre fighting on a big map like: candy or trees.
2. YES and by yes i mean dont spread them all over the chest, but just combine them in 2 or 3 big stacks, so yes increase the stacks this way.
3. YES you might as well just completely remove the enchants if they stay this way. Because almost none of them have regular protection enchants on them. And whenever i get featherfalling or fire protection, I still wont just walk into fire or lava or jump from high distances because fire is still annoying even with fire prot and if i would jump from something i dont rely on my feather fallingboots but on my waterbucket placement.
4. YES because if you have to bridge to an Island it would take a long time to do that, and the enemy is already prepared by then. And it makes the whole match more fun in general.
5. YES mining with 0 efficiency takes too much time. Simply give us the old diamond pickaxe with efficiency 3 and the wooden pickaxe with efficiency level 1337.
6. I havent noticed a difference in the amount of blocks in the game so N/A
7. YES especially in normal mode, so you can win 4v1 etc. Or give people the possibility to make notch apples again in normal mode.
8. i only play 1.8

Some things i would have done different:

1. make the chest refill an vote option for the people with diamond+ rank or even emerald+ rank.
2. remove the soft blocks option in the projectile vote.
3. bring back punch 1.
4. the kits should be buffed because now only a few are still usefull.
5. remove the animals on the islands.
6. bring the hidden chests back.

Thank you for giving us the option to give some feedback.

ICanCannon

Novice Member
Dec 21, 2016
The Grasscorner but in dutch :)
Hi Camezonda here is my opinion about these possible changes.

I'd say no because if you are full diamond then you are kinda unbeatable.
Probably just a little bit because right now there are almost none in my opinion so maybe they should be in stacks of 4 or 5.

3. Decrease the amount of items with useless enchants on OP mode so there is higher chance to get equipment with actual protection enchantment (mainly speaking of enchants like fire protection, projectile protection and feather falling) - Yes or no?
Yes i totaly agree with that.
Yes not many but a few enderpearls a game is good.
5. Increase the efficiency enchants on OP tools #MakeToolsGreatAgain - Yes or no?
No, OP tools like a pickaxe with efficiency 100 is to OP for a skywars game.
In my opinion there are enough blocks in OP mode right now because when I play OP I always have stacks upon stacks of blocks in my inventory
7. Add bookshelves to the middle island chests to increase possible enchantment levels - Yes or no?
Yes, that would be a awesome update!

I prefer 1.9 and I always play 1.9. when minecraft just updated I thought minecraft would die because of the update because i thought (and a lot of my friends) the update was really bad but now I became better in 1.9 pvp and I quiet like it.

Zethox

Dec 3, 2016
The Netherlands
Hey guys, I'm creating thread today to collect your feedback on the latest SkyWars update loot. I'd first like to say that our goal with this update was to balance the chest loot to make the game more fair. Of course, the new system is not perfect and is not for everyone, but we want to get your input for the following changes we could do to satisfy more players.

Just to note:
When you reply to this thread, please follow the template of the changes with your yes or no answer (template is below). If you have any other additional comments to add, please put them under your opinions on the changes we're suggesting. If the version is stated in the change, then it's specific only to that version. If not version is stated, its for both 1.8 and 1.9.

Possible changes:
If you want to make any additional comments:
-

Meow and thanks for any replies! <3

1. NO
2. NO
3. Yes, but removing OP would be fine too :P
4. Yes, but make it so you have to wait for example 20s before being able to pearl
5. Yes
6. No
7. No
8. 1.9
-Why are 3/4 of the questions about OP?

SiemenTBMB

May 17, 2016
Belgium
No
No the amount of golden apples you get atm is the best! (imo)
3. Decrease the amount of items with useless enchants on OP mode so there is higher chance to get equipment with actual protection enchantment (mainly speaking of enchants like fire protection, projectile protection and feather falling) - Yes or no?*
Fire protection and feather falling are useful!
No.
No i like skywars more than spleef
There are enough blocks.
No.
I play most on 1.9 and like it the most!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cursedpug89's profile.
Long time no see lad!
Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Eli wrote on Eli Shane's profile.
Legend
Eli
This app feature is so convenient!

1713280002706.png
Top Bottom