Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
Possible changes:
1. Bring back notch/god apples to 1.8 - No
2. Increase the stack size for golden apples - No
3. Decrease the amount of items with useless enchants on OP mode so there is higher chance to get equipment with actual protection enchantment (mainly speaking of enchants like fire protection, projectile protection and feather falling) - Yes
4. Add Enderpearls back to starter island loot in 1.8 OP - No
5. Increase the efficiency enchants on OP tools #MakeToolsGreatAgain - Yes
6. Add more blocks to OP mode - Yes
7. Add bookshelves to the middle island chests to increase possible enchantment levels - No
If you want to make any additional comments:
Give more time to vote. Right now it's an absolute struggle to vote for everything on time.

diogo

Forum Expert
Nov 16, 2015
1) Yes, notch apples are extremely important especially when your are fighting huge teams.
2) Yes
3) Yes
4) Yes
5) Yes #bringbackthewoodenpick
6) Yes, there’s more blocks on normal while compared with op
7) Why not?
8) 1.8

As Dutchie said, give us more time to vote.

Reactions: Camezonda

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
1. Bring back notch/god apples to 1.8 - Yes or no?
yes
2. Increase the stack size for golden apples - Yes or no?
No
3. Decrease the amount of items with useless enchants on OP mode so there is higher chance to get equipment with actual protection enchantment (mainly speaking of enchants like fire protection, projectile protection and feather falling) - Yes or no?
No
4. Add Enderpearls back to starter island loot in 1.8 OP - Yes or no?
no
5. Increase the efficiency enchants on OP tools #MakeToolsGreatAgain - Yes or no?
Neutral
6. Add more blocks to OP mode - Yes or no?
No, not really needed.
7. Add bookshelves to the middle island chests to increase possible enchantment levels - Yes or no?
Yes

Jackelele

Apr 14, 2017
United Kingdom
jackelele.co.uk
1. Bring back notch/god apples to 1.8 - Yes
3. Decrease the amount of items with useless enchants on OP mode so there is higher chance to get equipment with actual protection enchantment (mainly speaking of enchants like fire protection, projectile protection and feather falling) - Yes
7. Add bookshelves to the middle island chests to increase possible enchantment levels - No

Mar 6, 2017
No, they're too OP and people used to get loads of them

No, we get enough

3. Decrease the amount of items with useless enchants on OP mode so there is higher chance to get equipment with actual protection enchantment (mainly speaking of enchants like fire protection, projectile protection and feather falling) - Yes or no?
Yes, this is useful

No, people would get 1 and just instantly rush.

5. Increase the efficiency enchants on OP tools #MakeToolsGreatAgain - Yes or no?
No, I don't see why we would need this

Depends which blocks.

7. Add bookshelves to the middle island chests to increase possible enchantment levels - Yes or no?
Yes, this is a great thing to have, specially on OP

Meow :)

LanceDaniels

Forum Expert
Jul 4, 2016
Possible changes:

1. Bring back notch/god apples to 1.8.
No. A good idea could be to add more golden blocks in the middle of the maps. People will not get easy golden apples (Notch). They will have to craft them.

2. Increase the stack size for golden apples
No.

3. Decrease the amount of items with useless enchants on OP mode so there is higher chance to get equipment with actual protection enchantment (mainly speaking of enchants like fire protection, projectile protection and feather falling)
No.

4. Add Enderpearls back to starter island loot in 1.8 OP
No.

5. Increase the efficiency enchants on OP tools #MakeToolsGreatAgain
No.

6. Add more blocks to OP mode
No.

7. Add bookshelves to the middle island chests to increase possible enchantment levels
Yes.

As Dutchie said, give us more time to vote.

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Hey guys, I'm creating thread today to collect your feedback on the latest SkyWars update loot. I'd first like to say that our goal with this update was to balance the chest loot to make the game more fair. Of course, the new system is not perfect and is not for everyone, but we want to get your input for the following changes we could do to satisfy more players.

Just to note:
When you reply to this thread, please follow the template of the changes with your yes or no answer (template is below). If you have any other additional comments to add, please put them under your opinions on the changes we're suggesting. If the version is stated in the change, then it's specific only to that version. If not version is stated, its for both 1.8 and 1.9.

Possible changes:
1. Bring back notch/god apples to 1.8 - Yes or no? Yup
2. Increase the stack size for golden apples - Yes or no? Yes
3. Decrease the amount of items with useless enchants on OP mode so there is higher chance to get equipment with actual protection enchantment (mainly speaking of enchants like fire protection, projectile protection and feather falling) - Yes or no? No
4. Add Enderpearls back to starter island loot in 1.8 OP - Yes or no? Yes
5. Increase the efficiency enchants on OP tools #MakeToolsGreatAgain - Yes or no? Yes ^u^
6. Add more blocks to OP mode - Yes or no? Yes
7. Add bookshelves to the middle island chests to increase possible enchantment levels - Yes or no? No
-

Meow and thanks for any replies! <3

Possible changes:
1. Bring back notch/god apples to 1.8 - Yes or no? Yup
2. Increase the stack size for golden apples - Yes or no? Yes
3. Decrease the amount of items with useless enchants on OP mode so there is higher chance to get equipment with actual protection enchantment (mainly speaking of enchants like fire protection, projectile protection and feather falling) - Yes or no? No
4. Add Enderpearls back to starter island loot in 1.8 OP - Yes or no? Yes
5. Increase the efficiency enchants on OP tools #MakeToolsGreatAgain - Yes or no? Yes ^u^
6. Add more blocks to OP mode - Yes or no? Yes
7. Add bookshelves to the middle island chests to increase possible enchantment levels - Yes or no? No
-

Last edited by a moderator:

Clacks

Nov 30, 2016
Qatar
2. Increase the stack size for golden apples - For 1.8, yes.
5. Increase the efficiency enchants on OP tools #MakeToolsGreatAgain - No
7. Add bookshelves to the middle island chests to increase possible enchantment levels - Yes

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
3. Decrease the amount of items with useless enchants on OP mode - Yes
7. Add bookshelves to the middle island chests to increase possible enchantment levels - Yes

Oct 19, 2015
The Netherlands
nl.namemc.com
2. Increase the stack size for golden apples - Yes
3. Decrease the amount of items with useless enchants on OP mode so there is higher chance to get equipment with actual protection enchantment (mainly speaking of enchants like fire protection, projectile protection and feather falling) - no
4. Add Enderpearls back to starter island loot in 1.8 OP - Yes
If you want to make any additional comments: \

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I guess? I'm not much of a 1.8 player, and enchanted golden apples aren't too powerful there unlike on 1.9+
Mabye, leaning torwards yes.

One thing I hated about OP skywars was the constant chugging of apples. I much prefer golden apples to stay at a somewhat low quantity.
No.

Yes, but keep feather falling as it's actually pretty useful.
Yes, but keep feather falling.

Again, I don't play 1.8 much, but I do know how much I dislike enderpearls. But there's a problem to this as well: If they're only found in mid, the one at the middle will be loaded on enderpearls.
No response, leaning torwards yes.

Sure I guess.
Yes

Currently, normal mode has plenty of blocks to go around. If OP has a comparable amount, I don't think more blocks are necessary.
No.

That, and/or add a few bookshelves to the enchanter kit.
Yes.

A bit of random feedback:
Please, for the love of all things great, reduce the amount of ender pearls you can get in normal mode or completely get rid of them. I get that they're useful sometimes, but they're incredibly annoying since I know people are going to use them to run and camp the middle. Ender pearls are cool and all, but I don't think we should get so many in normal mode. I've had a few games where I've had over 40 ender pearls after a single refill.
Give a bit more variety in armour type in normal mode. All I see now is iron, iron, iron, diamond and sometimes chain. I understand that it's balanced and all, but only iron armour as a main occurrence is bland and gets boring.
Oh and: Please stahp implementing maps with middle rings. They ruin the sky aspect for me, and slowly makes TNT boosting pretty much useless.
No projectiles mode is basically whoever rushes mid first gets the biggest advantage, and there isn't even a risk in bridging if you pay a little attention to to your own island.

Anmazing

Dedicated Member
Aug 7, 2014
1) Bring back notch/god apples to 1.8 - No
2) Increase the stack size for golden apples - No
3) Decrease the amount of items with useless enchants on OP mode so there is higher chance to get equipment with actual protection enchantment (mainly speaking of enchants like fire protection, projectile protection and feather falling) - Yes
4) Add Enderpearls back to starter island loot in 1.8 OP - No
5) Increase the efficiency enchants on OP tools #MakeToolsGreatAgain - No
6) Add more blocks to OP mode - Yes
7) Add bookshelves to the middle island chests to increase possible enchantment levels - No

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
1. Yes, but with a low amount.
2. No.
3. Yes please.
4. Nah.
5. Meh, nothing wrong with that. I'm in!
6. Almost my whole inventory was full of blocks, no thank you.
7. Yes, but not level 30, maybe until level 15 or something like that.

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
Hey guys, I'm creating thread today to collect your feedback on the latest SkyWars update loot. I'd first like to say that our goal with this update was to balance the chest loot to make the game more fair. Of course, the new system is not perfect and is not for everyone, but we want to get your input for the following changes we could do to satisfy more players.

Just to note:
When you reply to this thread, please follow the template of the changes with your yes or no answer (template is below). If you have any other additional comments to add, please put them under your opinions on the changes we're suggesting. If the version is stated in the change, then it's specific only to that version. If not version is stated, its for both 1.8 and 1.9.

Possible changes:
-

All I want is the decrease op Enderpearls and bring back the sharp 2 iron sword

SoppeJam

May 10, 2017
Please change it back, anyone who comments on this post, this is my oppinion. deal with it.

Jornovic

Nov 28, 2016
2. Increase the stack size for golden apples - Yes
6. Add more blocks to OP mode - I don't really care.
7. Add bookshelves to the middle island chests to increase possible enchantment levels - Yes or a harder to access-area with the bookshelves
None.

ChaosConjurer

Dedicated Member
Aug 30, 2016
Canada

Just to note:

Possible changes:
-

1 - Yes. You die really fast otherwise.
2 - No. I have never had an issue with stacking golden apples in the new update.
3 - No. I kinda like how it's somewhat random.
4 - No. Enderpearls should just remain in refills or kits.
5 - No. Spleef would just be painful.
6 - No. I don't really see a point to this.
7 - Yes. I see no reason for this not to be added.

This feedback is all based on my personal opinion.
Have an amazing day!

zNahu

Jun 11, 2017
-Yes
-Yes
-Yes
-Yes
-Yes
-Yes
-Yes

xStanley_

Novice Member
Apr 11, 2017
The Netherlands

Just to note:

Possible changes:
-

1. N/A
2. Yes
3. Yes
4. N/A
5. YES! #MakeToolsGreatAgain
6. Yes
7. Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

10,000 eggs Eggwars - 18/04/2024

image.png
i keep falling through the “forest clearing“ cage whenever i play solo skywars bedrock pls fix im too lazy to make a bug report
Eli
The return of the Snow Rank

1713448196080.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Desiderata's profile.
💙
Top Bottom