Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

_Adept

Jan 14, 2017
a small but cosy bedroom
As promised the skywars kits analysis :)
Hope you enjoy, PS iv'e read it to the end it's a little long just a heads up!

Pyro:
Pyro is a very interesting kit as it gives access to lava and is the only way to get a flint and steal without having to craft it. Lava is very strong in many situations as it can be used both offensively and defensively depending on your situation and the damage it deals ignores armour(except fire resist).
Basic: Good, basic is the best place for the kit in my opinion due to water buckets being almost non existent here!
Normal: Viable, seeing as lava appears in normal chests anyway the kit can often feel a little underwhelming but the armour and enchantment is still nice!
Op: Bad, in op the kit is kind of pointless as armour is so common here and lava is rarely used due to longer ranged combat with the power and punch bows.

Lumberjack:
This kit is built with one purpose in my mind and that is to rush! Starting the gaming by bridging to someones island and smacking them with a high damage axe while they are in a chest can often secure 2 islands starting loot for yourself! (Hint turn the logs into planks if you don't have enough to bridge!)
Basic: Good, the rush tactic in basic seems pretty consistent and effective due to lower armour levels.
Normal: Average, I found myself dying a lot trying to get across without anyone snowballing me but every other game I'd make it and usually claim myself a new home :)
Op: Awful, literally blocks everywhere in op and the punch bow is not your friend to say the least...

Archer:
The kit is simple and provides you with one of the best weapons in the game!
Basic: Very good, after spawning in you can often bow someone to death as they take their first couple of chests, and having a bow later on is very important!
Normal: Good, the straight after spawning spam tactic still applies here but the armour that people will get from chests is much better.
Op: Average, You'll probably only take this kit to ensure you start with arrows but in op that can be worth it.

Chicken:
This class is very fun, and can be used to guard bridges and spam people off of islands, more of a gimmicky class but very enjoyable to use.
Basic: Bad
Normal: Bad
Op: Awful
Is very fun still if you have some points spare would suggest trying it out anyway :D

Swordsman:
This is probably the most popular class as it offers some very high damage in melee which is unmatched before op (excluding enchantments).
Basic: Top tier, the reduced armour and other primary options opens the doors for this class as it's damage will remain unparalleled till the end!
Normal: Very good, Same as basic except with enchantments diamond swords will become better in the end.
Op: Bad, Swords are extremely common in op and not one is worse than this sword!

Scout:
This class is usually overlooked but the speed potions allow for very unpredictable strafing and jumps that your opponents will not expect you to be able to make!
Basic: Very good, with good use of strafing this class will allow you to out melee most equally geared and even higher geared players! Also the stone sword is a nice bonus.
Normal: Top tier, this is probably unexpected but since in normal often what gear you have can be very similar the bonus of out moving your opponents will give you an extra edge they will be unable to achieve.
Op: Average, the speed boost in op is extremely useful, allowing for strafing in melee and of projectiles which is very important in op!

Iron golem:
Is probably the second most popular kit and is deserving of the title as it provides a full set of decent armour at the start!
Basic: Top tier, this is the best armour you can get in basic without mining for diamonds and is a full set of it, what s not to like.
Normal: Good, the armour here isn't as useful as diamond armour will be spawning but starting with a full set is still important.

Digger:
Do you like digging? Well you better!
Basic: Average, can be used to get better gear than other players, but takes time to get there.
Normal: Bad, takes too long to gather resources.
Op: Awful, with the picks that spawn in op it leaves this class kind of redundant.

Spiderman:
May seem a little gimmicky at first look but webs can add interesting mechanics into pvp.
Basic: Average, with good use of web you can win unfavorable fights, armour can also be useful in basic.
Norman: Average, use of webs to win fights but the armour is not very useful here.
Op: Average, but only if your use of webs is good.

Blacksmith:
Very interesting, but it relies on you getting exp bottle, luckily they're not that rare. Also naming a weapon can always be fun for example "Player was killed by player2 by 'One hell of a shot!'"
Basic: Bad, not many things to actually combine and that's if you can even get the exp.
Normal: Average, more things to combine and more exp it just gets better!
Op: Top tier, combining bows and swords that you find in op seems to give the best advantage you can get from any kit in my opinion. For example a punch 2 power 3 bow is quite fun!

Fisher man:
Like, if you want to fish that's cool but i'd suggest single play not gonna lie :P

Enchanter:
Having upgraded gear will be a huge advantage in many situations ideal enchantments are: Knockback, punch, protection, projectile protection.
Basic: Very good, having enchanted items in basic actually adds a lot to how well you do as enchants are very uncommon here, was hard not to put this in top tier...
Normal: Good, still very good but a lot of items come pre-enchanted here.
Op: Literally useless, every item you get from a chest is enchanted so....

Bomber:
This kit is very fun and can be used for cool traps, cannons and ways to launch yourself across the map (make sure you have a bucket of water for this one :D).
Basic: Average, if you get lucky with a trap it could potentially win you a game but with this kit its all about how you use it.
Normal: Average, if you get lucky with a trap it could potentially win you a game but with this kit its all about how you use it.
Op: Bad, if you get lucky with a trap it could potentially win you a game but with this kit its all about how you use it.
Sorry for using the same explanation there that's just how it is in my opinion.

Joker:
This kit is mainly for fun as its name would imply :D

Redstone master:
Can be used to make some traps but also to make some cool redstone contraptions, honestly not very good with the stuff myself so traps are as far as its gone for me.
Op: OPPPPPP joking it's still bad :D
Still fun though :)

hope you guys enjoyed this, or that this might help someone stuck on what to by or how to play a kit.
seeing as the post is already really long I don't really think you'll wan't anything more in depth but add a comment and i can answer some questions. :D Thanks for reading!

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Spiderman:
May seem a little gimmicky at first look but webs can add interesting mechanics into pvp.
Basic: Average, with good use of web you can win unfavorable fights, armour can also be useful in basic.
Norman: Average, use of webs to win fights but the armour is not very useful here.

Not to mention in some maps you can make god apples, I've gotten kills by trapping and killing through cobwebs :P

_Adept

Jan 14, 2017
a small but cosy bedroom
Spiderman:

Not to mention in some maps you can make god apples, I've gotten kills by trapping and killing through cobwebs :p

Yeah it's one of the kits where you van be more creative with the uses

TheLucian

Forum Expert
Dec 29, 2015
:D
Nigel guide. I see you worked really hard on this. Great job. I love seeing things like thus on the forums. Have a great today. Thank you. Hopefully we can become friends.

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
Lots of times you won't find a basic game unless you're a diamond+ donor yourself. For those who can't vote, disregard basic 99% of the time and look at normal and OP.

Good guide, mate. Although I don't play kit skywars (big disadvantage since I don't have all the abilities), it's good for those who play kit skywars.

PoKu_Bllkth

Jul 4, 2016
Venezuela
Good guide, who is very helpful, did not expect you to analyze the opinion of all who commented on your thread. Now I know that I will opt for OP. :D

Djentism

Dedicated Member
Jun 26, 2016
My shed
Redstone master:
Can be used to make some traps but also to make some cool redstone contraptions, honestly not very good with the stuff myself so traps are as far as its gone for me.
I killed over 50 people with this kit

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
As promised the skywars kits analysis :)
Hope you enjoy, PS iv'e read it to the end it's a little long just a heads up!

Pyro:
Pyro is a very interesting kit as it gives access to lava and is the only way to get a flint and steal without having to craft it. Lava is very strong in many situations as it can be used both offensively and defensively depending on your situation and the damage it deals ignores armour(except fire resist).
Basic: Good, basic is the best place for the kit in my opinion due to water buckets being almost non existent here!
Normal: Viable, seeing as lava appears in normal chests anyway the kit can often feel a little underwhelming but the armour and enchantment is still nice!
Op: Bad, in op the kit is kind of pointless as armour is so common here and lava is rarely used due to longer ranged combat with the power and punch bows.

Lumberjack:
This kit is built with one purpose in my mind and that is to rush! Starting the gaming by bridging to someones island and smacking them with a high damage axe while they are in a chest can often secure 2 islands starting loot for yourself! (Hint turn the logs into planks if you don't have enough to bridge!)
Basic: Good, the rush tactic in basic seems pretty consistent and effective due to lower armour levels.
Normal: Average, I found myself dying a lot trying to get across without anyone snowballing me but every other game I'd make it and usually claim myself a new home :)
Op: Awful, literally blocks everywhere in op and the punch bow is not your friend to say the least...

Archer:
The kit is simple and provides you with one of the best weapons in the game!
Basic: Very good, after spawning in you can often bow someone to death as they take their first couple of chests, and having a bow later on is very important!
Normal: Good, the straight after spawning spam tactic still applies here but the armour that people will get from chests is much better.
Op: Average, You'll probably only take this kit to ensure you start with arrows but in op that can be worth it.

Chicken:
This class is very fun, and can be used to guard bridges and spam people off of islands, more of a gimmicky class but very enjoyable to use.
Op: Awful
Is very fun still if you have some points spare would suggest trying it out anyway :D

Swordsman:
This is probably the most popular class as it offers some very high damage in melee which is unmatched before op (excluding enchantments).
Basic: Top tier, the reduced armour and other primary options opens the doors for this class as it's damage will remain unparalleled till the end!
Normal: Very good, Same as basic except with enchantments diamond swords will become better in the end.
Op: Bad, Swords are extremely common in op and not one is worse than this sword!

Scout:
This class is usually overlooked but the speed potions allow for very unpredictable strafing and jumps that your opponents will not expect you to be able to make!
Basic: Very good, with good use of strafing this class will allow you to out melee most equally geared and even higher geared players! Also the stone sword is a nice bonus.
Normal: Top tier, this is probably unexpected but since in normal often what gear you have can be very similar the bonus of out moving your opponents will give you an extra edge they will be unable to achieve.
Op: Average, the speed boost in op is extremely useful, allowing for strafing in melee and of projectiles which is very important in op!

Iron golem:
Is probably the second most popular kit and is deserving of the title as it provides a full set of decent armour at the start!
Basic: Top tier, this is the best armour you can get in basic without mining for diamonds and is a full set of it, what s not to like.
Normal: Good, the armour here isn't as useful as diamond armour will be spawning but starting with a full set is still important.

Digger:
Do you like digging? Well you better!
Basic: Average, can be used to get better gear than other players, but takes time to get there.
Normal: Bad, takes too long to gather resources.
Op: Awful, with the picks that spawn in op it leaves this class kind of redundant.

Spiderman:

Blacksmith:
Very interesting, but it relies on you getting exp bottle, luckily they're not that rare. Also naming a weapon can always be fun for example "Player was killed by player2 by 'One hell of a shot!'"
Basic: Bad, not many things to actually combine and that's if you can even get the exp.
Normal: Average, more things to combine and more exp it just gets better!
Op: Top tier, combining bows and swords that you find in op seems to give the best advantage you can get from any kit in my opinion. For example a punch 2 power 3 bow is quite fun!

Fisher man:
Like, if you want to fish that's cool but i'd suggest single play not gonna lie :p

Enchanter:
Having upgraded gear will be a huge advantage in many situations ideal enchantments are: Knockback, punch, protection, projectile protection.
Basic: Very good, having enchanted items in basic actually adds a lot to how well you do as enchants are very uncommon here, was hard not to put this in top tier...
Normal: Good, still very good but a lot of items come pre-enchanted here.
Op: Literally useless, every item you get from a chest is enchanted so....

Bomber:
This kit is very fun and can be used for cool traps, cannons and ways to launch yourself across the map (make sure you have a bucket of water for this one :D).
Basic: Average, if you get lucky with a trap it could potentially win you a game but with this kit its all about how you use it.
Normal: Average, if you get lucky with a trap it could potentially win you a game but with this kit its all about how you use it.
Op: Bad, if you get lucky with a trap it could potentially win you a game but with this kit its all about how you use it.
Sorry for using the same explanation there that's just how it is in my opinion.

Joker:
This kit is mainly for fun as its name would imply :D

Redstone master:

hope you guys enjoyed this, or that this might help someone stuck on what to by or how to play a kit.
seeing as the post is already really long I don't really think you'll wan't anything more in depth but add a comment and i can answer some questions. :D Thanks for reading!
Great idea, I think at least one of these will be used in sky wars. If staff see this that is.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Currently working on “New Skyblock Island” suggestion #7! It might be the most detailed one yet.
EpicShotz1432 wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
EpicShotz1432 wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday 🎂
Top Bottom