• 0 (Garbage kit)

• 10 (*Paw*esome kit)

• 6,66 (Neutral)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
Hey there, Ping here, and today I want to suggest you a new kit, for skywars.
Brewmaster!

Contents:
x1 Brewing stand
x1 Blaze powder
x3 Glass bottle
x1 Nether wart
x1 Golden Carrot
x1 Sugar
x1 Fermented spider eye
--------------------------------------------
What can you do with such ingredients?
The blaze power isn't usable in a strenght potion as it's gonna be used to power the brewing stand!

-Potion of Swiftness I
-Potion of Slowness I
-Potion of Night Vision
-Potion of Invisiblity

These potions are kept to level one, by not using glowstone nor redstone to lengthen their lives or increase their power.

You can use swiftness to jump over slightly longer bridges or give yourself a PvP advantage (similar but less efficiently than the scout kit)
You can use slowness to slow down enemies, or troll your team (and get banned for team trolling/griefing)
You can use Night Vision to help see in the night (thanks Mr.Pingle Obvious) in case it gets voted for, or in relatively dark maps.
And last but not least, you can use invisibility to sneak up on your enemies and make them have an heart attack! Yey!
---------------------------------------------

Pros:
Four possible potion combinations
Can be used by teammates (up to three bottles)

Cons:
The speed and slowness effects are level only I
Every effect has a 3 minute lenght only
You need to wait a decent amount of time to brew a set of three potions or less
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
Make sure to give as much feedback as possible!
This has been Ping, cya!

@Tacosbefriends I think this is like my 15th suggestion I tag you in, sorry lels

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

CR7Joyce

Jun 12, 2016
The Netherlands
I think that the invisibility potion will be too OP. Some people don't have their particles on, so they won't have a clue about what is happening. Yes, you can turn them on for it so you can see the particles. But I think if this will get into the skywars kits, a lot of people might choose it and I guess most of them are going to make invisibility potions. In my opinion it ruins the fun of playing skywars.

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
Sounds really interesting.

The golden carrot for an invisibility potion should be removed as it's too op.
Not unless you land an arrow (bonus points if it's spectral arrows) to effectively decloak an invisible player. Fire also works too if you manage to upgrade your sword with fire aspect or light up your opponent with lava.

Simply put, detectors are what you need.

Reactions: Ping Ether

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
Not unless you land an arrow (bonus points if it's spectral arrows) to effectively decloak an invisible player. Fire also works too if you manage to upgrade your sword with fire aspect or light up your opponent with lava.

Simply put, detectors are what you need.
But how do you know where to shoot if someone is invisible .-.

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
But how do you know where to shoot if someone is invisible .-.
Look for sprint particles. Alternatively, predict their general direction and fire there. I used this strategy all the time when I played Cowboys and Indians on Hive, where invis completely cloaks the user. Although arrows there don't show, if they hit then at least I'd know where they're going.

Wearing armor while cloaked also nullifies cloaking. If they want to be invisible, that means they have to trade protection for stealth. They can put on armor before the fight, but then that would cost them a few seconds or risk making noise if they use the hotbar to equip armor.

Reactions: Ping Ether

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
I think that the invisibility potion will be too OP. Some people don't have their particles on, so they won't have a clue about what is happening. Yes, you can turn them on for it so you can see the particles. But I think if this will get into the skywars kits, a lot of people might choose it and I guess most of them are going to make invisibility potions. In my opinion it ruins the fun of playing skywars.
Remember, you have to brew the potions, which take enough time to get rushed in small maps, and not everybody will waste their iron armor / sharpness II Iron sword / TNT kit for a potion that lasts in 3 minutes.
maybe a 7 seconds invis pot.
You can't really do anything in 7 seconds....

larswijn

Dedicated Member
Look for sprint particles. Alternatively, predict their general direction and fire there.
I'm pretty sure that when particles are off, sprint particles are as well.
Predicting is pretty hard when you have no clue if there is anyone in the first place, and firing random arrows won't really help either (you still don't know that they are there).

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Just met my number 1 fan irl
1714596148741259329038294634727.jpg
Fesa wrote on Austin's profile.
Me getting flowers to put in your soup
1714588672643.jpeg
Top Bottom