Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do You Like this Idea

• Total voters

XflameSwordX

Jul 12, 2016
Hey People XflameSwordX Here,
So I have an idea for cubecraft Skywars to make it way more competitive. I mentioned in my previous thread about making a new leaderboard for Skywars. Cubecraft, People want to see where they are in the rankings whether that means top 10 or top 1000. Please make leaderboard information public so people can see where they are, but keep the top 5 displayed in the lobby (Which You Already Have). Winning is not everything. Please make a KILL Leaderboard to display the top PVP God Like players. I grind my kills EVERYDAY!!! I get at least 100+ Kills a day, and NOBODY can see that. Please make a PUBLIC Kill, AND Win Leaderboard.
LIKE THIS SO CUBECRAFT CAN SEE THIS!
-XFSX

comfyyy

Great idea, but is has been proposed many times and Cube hasn't changed it yet. I wish they would though, because it would be cool to see the kill stats publicly.
Also,@XflameSwordX , Could you try to not include harsh language in your voting options? There is a rule against profanity on the forums, and it should be respected. Cubecraft wants to keep it a family-friendly server, and you wouldn't want any younger members having to constantly see stuff like that. Just a suggestion tho. ;)

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
hi pookie :3
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Clovate's profile.
Heya cool person!:D
Xi1m wrote on Frontlane's profile.
genius idea frontland
IMG_8850.jpeg
GiGaGekkies wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations...
GiGaGekkies wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!
Top Bottom