Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Avocado Pie

Apr 17, 2017
The servers anticheat is so bad. Half the skywars games I play, have hackers. I haven't yet seen the anticheat catch a hacker, but it has kicked myself and my friends several times. I would say this is cubecrafts biggest problem.
Maybe use something like hypixels method, if a player is suspected of using killaura, an AI with fly around them to see if they can hit it or not. It has got so ridiculous, that hackers ADVERTISE their hacked clients, with no punishment.
Sort it out cubecraft gods.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
There is something called reporting players at https://reports.cubecraft.net/login .
Sentinel is different from Watchdog. It's always checking every player so making a /wdr command is useless.
so ridiculous, that hackers ADVERTISE their hacked clients, with no punishment.
No, no, they actually can get banned if you report them or a Staff sees it.
An anticheat can't detect chat messages, you know. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: ItsDavey_

Clacks

Nov 30, 2016
Qatar
The AC has banned several hackers, But if hackers advertise their hack clients, a chat alert appears with "Please slow down chat, you might get kicked for spam." or "You are not allowed to say this". But if you want, if u see a rule breaker, you can report him, or just politely ask a staff member. Also, It's 1.8 version that doesn't have an AC. But, 1.9 version has an Anitcheat.

Thank you.

1arthur10

Jan 25, 2017
Europe
My opinion, about CubeCraft's SkyWars > There is no better SkyWars than the one from CubeCraft! And the anti-cheat is very good.

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
If there are so many hackers, you can always report them. Obviously you won't be able to catch them all but which ever ones you get is better than nothing.

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
The anti-chest isnt perfect. Each day it becomes better And better. Dont say that it is bad. You can always report hacker.

XxZealGamer

Jan 5, 2017
CubeLand
Even i had issues with the Anti cheat when it came out but its a new kid in town, Please bare with it for some time till it gets experienced and knows the skills better to do a goal <3

Reactions: HamzaPlayz

resdffeasd

Jul 15, 2019
lol I hack on cc it has the worst anti-cheat, also my name obviously is not resdffeasd so good luck reporting me! ;D

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
lol I hack on cc it has the worst anti-cheat, also my name obviously is not resdffeasd so good luck reporting me! ;D
Hello! Please do not revive old threads (2 weeks or older) if you don't have a good reason to make them active again!
Got anymore questions or issues, feel free to ask!

- Locked.

Reactions: CatsLoveRainbows
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
Top Bottom