Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Builder556

Novice Member
Jun 11, 2020
www.youtube.com

I decided I would post this cause why not, this is the main audience my vids get anyway. I love entertaining. This is the second to my first vid that I published here on the creations page, so if you missed the first one, I'm pretty sure it's somewhere down a few ways. The hackers are getting worse by the day and gaps are a little rare nowadays, but hey. Summer is usually sweat season. Hope you enjoy!

Reactions: zSeann and LlTE

cisean

Novice Member
Apr 16, 2020
bedrock pvp looks so fun! gotta try it sometime, also very nice video :)

Builder556

Novice Member
Jun 11, 2020
www.youtube.com
bedrock pvp looks so fun! gotta try it sometime, also very nice video :)

Well, it is fast paced. Hope you don't mind a few hackers and a couple of skybasers. But it is a unique combat experience which I feel is better than java. That's cause you can bridge in front of you in the bedrock edition. I'm currently working on a little informative video about the pros of it. Can't let java have all the Youtubers.

SoundToTheThirdPower

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2019
Your imagination
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Well, it is fast paced. Hope you don't mind a few hackers and a couple of skybasers. But it is a unique combat experience which I feel is better than java. That's cause you can bridge in front of you in the bedrock edition. I'm currently working on a little informative video about the pros of it. Can't let java have all the Youtubers.
Eh its all up to preference, i like both 1.8 java and bedrock the same :P good video though!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday Forums Guru (ELI) Enjoy your day and I hope these small messages here make your day! 🥳
JokeKaedee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday, Eli! I hope that today will be filled with joy and happiness only!!
Enjoy your day 🐉 :heart:
Reesle wrote on RatedManMp46's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Matriox wrote on Eli's profile.
HI

ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY

happy birthday Eli

1714947914949.png

1714948030659.png

here, take some beans:
1714948068073.png
Hoshi wrote on Eli's profile.