Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Builder556

Novice Member
Jun 11, 2020
www.youtube.com

I decided I would post this cause why not, this is the main audience my vids get anyway. I love entertaining. This is the second to my first vid that I published here on the creations page, so if you missed the first one, I'm pretty sure it's somewhere down a few ways. The hackers are getting worse by the day and gaps are a little rare nowadays, but hey. Summer is usually sweat season. Hope you enjoy!

Reactions: zSeann and LlTE

cisean

Novice Member
Apr 16, 2020
bedrock pvp looks so fun! gotta try it sometime, also very nice video :)

Builder556

Novice Member
Jun 11, 2020
www.youtube.com
bedrock pvp looks so fun! gotta try it sometime, also very nice video :)

Well, it is fast paced. Hope you don't mind a few hackers and a couple of skybasers. But it is a unique combat experience which I feel is better than java. That's cause you can bridge in front of you in the bedrock edition. I'm currently working on a little informative video about the pros of it. Can't let java have all the Youtubers.

SoundToTheThirdPower

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2019
Your imagination
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Well, it is fast paced. Hope you don't mind a few hackers and a couple of skybasers. But it is a unique combat experience which I feel is better than java. That's cause you can bridge in front of you in the bedrock edition. I'm currently working on a little informative video about the pros of it. Can't let java have all the Youtubers.
Eh its all up to preference, i like both 1.8 java and bedrock the same :P good video though!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I hope we do not get a repeat of what happened in February when it comes to updates. I hope the EggWars update is prioritized first.
Context: Lunar event released before EggWars Perks update, both in February, and now we have Summer event and EggWars update in development.
GiGaGekkies wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday
this is an archive of the alt i managed to sneak into the hive forums so i can continue publishing stories

this is where i started using the desiderata name

1716045590630.png
Eli wrote on marijuli2004's profile.
Thank you for the follow ❤️
Reesle wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉✨
Top Bottom