Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

𝖜𝓲𝓲ʞєŋɖ

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2020
Netherlands
Hello everyone,
Something what annoyed me in SkyWars was (and still is), that when you join a game, everyone votes something different. That's why today I started working on a discord server. The idea is, is that when you want to play some SkyWars (or perhaps something else), and you want you're vote to be casted (basic, normal or op), is that you hop onto the discord server. Get in a party, and play some SkyWars in a party, so you're vote is casted, since the chances of you're vote being chosen is obviously bigger if there's more people voting it.
No, this is not against the rules. You can go in a party with eachother and join a game of solo SkyWars. As long as you don't start teaming, it's okay.

How to join the discord;
You must have a rank (diamond or above). If you do (which are nowadays quite a lot of people), you can message me either thru discord (wiikend#7379) or twitter (bart_beus), and I'll add you to the server.

Since its just new, there will of course be some things which go wrong, but I'll keep working on the server since my examns are over anyways.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Sorry, you're right, not really a suggestion. Do you know where else to put it?
the... skywars subforum??

Anyway, I have nothing against the idea you making this Discord, but who wants their vote to be casted SO bad that they need to create an entire party for it? I perfer overpowered, but like, if it's normal, it's not that big of a deal?
I'm curious, plz explain

Reactions: hexxomc and Rawrbin

Anneum

Dedicated Member
Jan 4, 2020
The Avatar Universe
Pronouns
She/Her
Why would you make another discord server for only skywars with rankers? You can just join the CubCraft discord and join a call if you want to play with other people and players that are on the discord sever often, are mostly rankers.

Reactions: hexxomc
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
Top Bottom