Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Succes

Apr 6, 2017
Hello,

I hate it to die from cleaners in skywars... Like everyone right?
I suggest to heal 7-10 hp per kill. :/ Cuz that's pretty fair I think.

What do you guys think about this?

Best regards,

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
We've all done it before, so I disagree about getting extra health after every kill.
If this was added in, then what's the point of golden apples if your given 7-10 hp every kill.
Golden apples are used to help regen your health or to give you extra hearts before a tough fight.
Also you can go with the scout kit, which you can use to get away from cleaners.

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
I rarely have a problem with people cleaning in Skywars. Instead of healing, maybe you could get a very short absorption effect? Like absorbtion 4 for 2 or 3 seconds. That would give you enought time to eat and only have any effect if you take damage immediately after getting a kill. I'm not sure about that either, because I think it would feel weird, but it might be worth testing.

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
Why don't let the pvp be how it is now. It is minecraft, come on... A absorption will ruin the PvP, :)

There are some tactics to avoid cleaners.
I think absorption wouldn't change the pvp much, it would only have any effect if you take damage immediately after killing somone. My main concern with it is that the golden hearts look weird.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

apparently the free 500 minecoins isnt actually "free", you have to buy something first

LAME!
UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
congratss thisj o/
Kazwa wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
lyyy x
Just got off work and have to wake up in 5,5 hours for school tomorrow… :sadnoot:
Sleep well cuties ❤️
Top Bottom