Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on SkyWars, try to stay on topic!

ufoman94

Dec 5, 2023
USA
Pronouns
They/Them
I don't like how in Bedrock Skywars you can go from full HP to dead in one hit with a Fire Aspect 2 damond sword! Why is it so ridiculously good? Anyone agree with me?

Tripleee

Feb 7, 2023
idk
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I don’t play that much skywars but when I do I also think Fire Aspect should be nerfed a little, as I feel like I never have a water bucket in my inventory, so I take damage for 10 seconds after receiving 1 hit

Desiderata

Forum Expert
Oct 31, 2023
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
why is water and water buckets so readily available in skywars

better yet, why does cubecraft regeneration suck and why do people overly rely on 32 golden apples to mask their non-existent pvp skills

• Haha
Reactions: Reesle

ufoman94

Dec 5, 2023
USA
Pronouns
They/Them
Yeah, I agree. I deal with those people by waiting for them to come out of the corner, then just void them. I think Cubecraft should add like a cooldown on gapples like with ender pearls in Java so people can't just spam them and become immortal.

TC XD

Jan 18, 2022
New York
Pronouns
He/Him
I don't like how in Bedrock Skywars you can go from full HP to dead in one hit with a Fire Aspect 2 damond sword! Why is it so ridiculously good? Anyone agree with me?
Because they can also have sharp 2/3 with it, also you aren't able to hit the enemy as much because it's hard to see (unless you use a good texture pack)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
Top Bottom