Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
So umm.... there was an update for balanced chests? Well.... that hasen't been working out for me

Please balance them more! :'(
upload_2017-10-23_16-30-0.png

I think the chests types should be more balanced because no matter what mode, I get so-so gear and my neighbors and more get way better gear xD

BuriitoS

Novice Member
Jul 12, 2017
Canada
Its pretty much based on your luck I'd say, you can't really balance chests to satisfy everybody, and I'am pretty sure this is a rare case, it does not happen frequently.I am assuming you are playing in the 1.8 version of cubecraft, you have a rod, you have a sword, and gapps. You can just easily knock people off the edge. At least that's what i will do in this situation.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Could you please give us more details?
no need for umm... more detail.
I keep getting no chestplate and everyone else keeps getting full gear so...
Update the balancing...?
Its pretty much based on your luck I'd say, you can't really balance chests to satisfy everybody, and I'am pretty sure this is a rare case, it does not happen frequently.I am assuming you are playing in the 1.8 version of cubecraft, you have a rod, you have a sword, and gapps. You can just easily knock people off the edge. At least that's what i will do in this situation.
If its based on luck I got some bad luck. I have played like 5-10 rounds TODAY and got 0 chestplates and terrible gear. And yes, I have tried all modes....

D

Deleted member 169486

They have said it's about 50-50, but if you have better armor then you get a worse sword, they probably found more chests then you did.

Zethox

Dec 3, 2016
The Netherlands
I’ve never had what you’re experiencing, I always loot all the chests on my island and I have no problem with the balancing.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JustNathie wrote on Camezonda's profile.
Happy Birthday! 💜 🎉
Frontlane wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday! 🧁
UncleSpect wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom