Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Spring5972

Novice Member
Sep 16, 2021
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
She/Her
For those who don’t know, anvil and enchantment tables don’t work in the game and lapis lazuli, bookshelves, and exp bottles are filled with chest refills every 5 minutes during the game of SkyWars (Normal/Overpowered). Please resolve this in Bedrock Edition, Java Edition has working functionality anvils and enchantment tables.

caraMel

caraMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Aug 7, 2022
England
Pronouns
She/Her
For those who don’t know, anvil and enchantment tables don’t work in the game and lapis lazuli, bookshelves, and exp bottles are filled with chest refills every 5 minutes during the game of SkyWars (Normal/Overpowered). Please resolve this in Bedrock Edition, Java Edition has working functionality anvils and enchantment tables.
I agree with this. It makes no sense to have these items in the game with no functionality.

Additionally, I imagine it could discourage camping in Skywars, as to access an anvil or enchantment table you would have to leave the initial island.

I don't play Lucky Blocks very often, so I don't know quite how enchanting would work in that.

For BlockWars, I may be wrong, but I don't believe there is anything to hint towards enchanting. For bridges, I can't see this being added as it is unlikely to change the gameplay in any way. Possibly, for CTF or Giga.

I would also like to add that there are lapis and XP bottles in SG too, and this is yet another game mode where I think enchanting would be a great addition.

SlinkyGnu05604

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2019
www.youtube.com
I agree with the thread. It’s been long overdue that enchanting via enchanting tables or anvils and the fusing of weapons using anvils are not working. It could help you to get stronger especially against stacked enemies

Reactions: Spring5972
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

parent calling you halfway through pvp is the worst debuff you could ever get
Take back what I said earlier, the Infected Wolf spider from grounded is terrifying
This is fr me during bedwars
RDT_20240427_1241257018540164098121553.png
I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
Top Bottom