Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
C

Cuteee

That's entirely Management actually. Moderation have absolutely nothing to do with that so lets not insult them. :)
As she said, she's using google traductor, so if she said something bad might be because of that. Anyways she didn't say "Moderation" she said "Staff", which includes the Management team, soo.

ImJunior

Forum Expert
Jun 30, 2016
Belgium
www.cubecraft.net
Huh? I always find a game of skywars to play in 2 seconds, do you play 1.8 or 1.9, I play 1.8 and I never have to wait for more then 10 seconds before my games start. Maybe it's just that 1.9 or 1.1.2 is dying because the PvP is boring. I am also a skywars tryhard. ;)

This is my opinion about this topic, I could be wrong. Correct me if I am wrong!

-eSoldier

Reactions: LonelyNartyta

LonelyNartyta

Apr 10, 2017
Catalonia
Huh? I always find a game of skywars to play in 2 seconds, do you play 1.8 or 1.9, I play 1.8 and I never have to wait for more then 10 seconds before my games start. Maybe it's just that 1.9 or 1.1.2 is dying because the PvP is boring. I am also a skywars tryhard. ;)

This is my opinion about this topic, I could be wrong. Correct me if I am wrong!

-eSoldier
I mean 1.9 :p

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
A good thing that happened was block wars 1.8. It showed that Management DOES listen to some of us.

Cube has already lost a lot of 1.8 players since the change to 1.9 and those players are now split amongst a lot of 1.8 servers. I'm all up for 1.8 (PvP), but just because of the features that 1.9+ offers, I prefer it.

For the PvP part, 1.8 is what I'd still prefer. 1.9 introduced an easier way to PvP that doesn't depend on what mouse you own. It changed the learning curve for PvP. Newer players have an easier understanding of how combat works, and come up with strategies to outsmart the other player. Once you get the hang of it, it isn't that hard to PvP.

Andyyy

Forum Expert
Dec 7, 2016
Blockwars
no they didn't lmao, it's physically impossible to work 24/7
They make the jobs of the industrial revolution bad but the fact is that they chose to do them, millions moved from farming to the towns and cities because even those gruesome jobs were better than farming, the industrial revolution was a good thing for a lot of people and it was very much wanted, don't get your history wrong

BringMeTheHorizon ♠

Forum Expert
Mar 29, 2017
United Stairs of America
A human body can't last more than 11 days without sleep.

Also, 24/7 is an exaggeration. They used to work a lot, sure, just not that much.

Random fact: did you know Kpop stars work 21 hours a day? Or at least, as what they say, and that their contracts are "slave contracts." but still, 24/7 is quite literally impossible, as the human body can't survive for more than 11 days without sleep, let alone working without sleep.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Hqteful's profile.
W moderator!
UncleSpect wrote on DuckL's profile.
Hello all staff tag xd
Top Bottom