Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 48685

Guest
In skywars you can vote for chest items (if you have a rank).
When there is an equal number of votes for chest items, like 2 votes for normal and 2 votes for basic, the server says something like this: Randomly selected basic chests due to a tie!
THIS IS A LIE!!
Every time when there is a tie between normal and basic, basic wins. Every time.
In Eggwars the outcome is actually random, so there’s no point in keeping it like this.
Basic always beats normal, normal always beats overpowered, so basic always beats overpowered
Make cubecraft great again
 
D

Deleted member 48685

Guest
I'm fairly sure you're just unlucky.
I’ve been having this issue since the ‘no projectiles’ update (so not the ‘less projectiles’ update).
I’ve played about 1000 skywars games since then, and NEVER have I seen normal beat basic.
Can anyone confirm pls

Less projectiles always beats normal projectiles btw
 
  • Like
Reactions: Shrek Trained Me
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

ssunsett wrote on Lord Spidy's profile.
Thankies for the follow! 💜
Kazwa wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats! 🌟
Kazwa wrote on Nollq's profile.
Woohoo grattis! 🌟
Kazwa wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congratulations! 🌟
lexieisinlove wrote on Nollq's profile.
CONRGATS ON HELPER YAYAYAYAYAYAY
Top Bottom