Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should a border be introduced in SkyWars?

• Yes, it has to reach the edge of mid in 5 minutes

• Yes, it has to reach the edge of mid in 10 minutes

• Yes, it has to reach the edge of mid in 10+ minutes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nqnja

Novice Member
Dec 1, 2016
Netherlands
When I play SkyWars I always have to deal with campers, at least 1 every round. For me it's not that hard to kill the campers but some players have a lot of troubles..

So..
My idea:
Maybe skywars can be a lot shorter by making a word border, just to make sure that after 10 minutes every alive player is at mid..

I think not a lot of players will have troubles with the border as it is so slow that it will reach the edge of mid in 10 minutes and stop then, so the players who are still alive can move on mid :)

I hope you guys find this to be a problem too..

-Please vote in the poll.. :)

LEO_KILLER_01

Nov 30, 2016
The Gym
When I play SkyWars I always have to deal with campers, at least 1 every round. For me it's not that hard to kill the campers but some players have a lot of troubles..

So..
My idea:
Maybe skywars can be a lot shorter by making a word border, just to make sure that after 10 minutes every alive player is at mid..

I think not a lot of players will have troubles with the border as it is so slow that it will reach the edge of mid in 10 minutes and stop then, so the players who are still alive can move on mid :)

Yeah but the thing is that the first person who gets to mid will have more chances to shoot at the ones that are building I think that will be unfair I dont really know.

Reactions: someone1234567890
A

A pigeon

Yeah but the thing is that the first person who gets to mid will have more chances to shoot at the ones that are building I think that will be unfair I dont really know.
It is not unfair. Everyone has equal opportunity to get to mid. Dont bring up unfair where it doesnt apply

LEO_KILLER_01

Nov 30, 2016
The Gym
I think it does apply cause the first one who reach the mid can shoot the other people some people knows how to do straight fast bridge so they will get to mid faster than others who doesnt and will be a easy win also he will be most likely more op than everyone I think it is good as it is now.

A

A pigeon

I think it does apply cause the first one who reach the mid can shoot the other people some people knows how to do straight fast bridge so they will get to mid faster than others who doesnt and will be a easy win also he will be most likely more op than everyone I think it is good as it is now.
Then get to mid first. It is not like people are 100 blocks further away from mid than others. Everyone starts equally far away

LEO_KILLER_01

Nov 30, 2016
The Gym
As I said sometimes you dont have blocks on the chest and grabbing the will make you loose time so theres no equality if you want to be equal put in the chest a good amount of blocks for all player so they are able to reach mid wihout any problem.

Reactions: ItsDavey_

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
No, because If you need to go to mid them and If you don't you Will die. But What if you have No blocks? And If you have you can get sniped, by someone who's camping in mid. I do not agree sorry.

Reactions: LEO_KILLER_01

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
In the late game on Team Skywars I almost never have problem with campers. Camping is a really bad strategy (except for op mode) so usually only bad players do it. If you have players on a single island you can usually build a safe bridge towards them. It only becomes a problem if you have people on multiple sides waiting to shoot you off.
Also the border would make camping at mid a lot worse, just stand there and keep shooting the last player until they get killed by the border.
Then get to mid first. It is not like people are 100 blocks further away from mid than others. Everyone starts equally far away
But for me the fun in Skywars it to go around the map and fight people everywhere. I don't want to have to speed bridge to mid and then wait 10 minutes until the border forces people to come.

someone1234567890

May 6, 2016

So..
My idea:

I like to go from island to island... So, I disagree

Reactions: Banana153

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
I am sorry but I am going to have to disagree with this suggestion, There are player trackers in the game for that reason + skywars is not hard to get to a camper, I personally think that it is fun going mid game to other teams islands to get a better vantage point :) Gooluck though.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
I gave bedrock a try and it's more fun than I imagined, just the building is a tad difficult for me lol
Top Bottom