Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

lucifermskoh

Member
Feb 23, 2021
5
0
2
26
Can we have villagers gather ores and stuff for us if we put them close to the items that we need gathered since they do that on real worlds can we have them do that on here
 

_dsn_

Member
Jan 9, 2021
5
14
4
26
Sounds a little like slavery. Cubecraft has to have a good image and good PR in order for the server to grow and flourish. This is an ok suggestion but it may cause the wrong reaction. Hope this helps
 

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
2,260
5,126
438
24
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
I don't agree. SkyBlock on Cubecraft takes a lot of grinding. A lot of quests take a long time to complete, and in my opinion that's what makes the gamemode fun and unique. Adding this will take away fun from the gamemode as you will no longer have to grind when the villagers do it for you.
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

NEWS: Halloween Event is in Testing and there's a CubeCraft Live QNA on Friday at 5 PM GMT (I will record it for you guys, submit your questions for them here)
1790739144221.png

1790739240335.png
qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
bruno_gamer1305 wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hello captian please read my forums
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Top Bottom