Votes: 13 92.9%
  • No

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
I'm in a group of about 6 friends and it feels horrible that we have to exclude someone from our group if we want to play together.
Could there be a way of unlocking more available player slots for one island (iron rank, lapiz rank, obsidian rank, etc..)?

Eggwars, Skywars and Luckyislands all allow for 10-people teams, and I would love for skyblock to stick with that consistency.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I also thought about this since it could be a new rank perk until someone told me that 5 is the maximum because otherwise the server (or something) wouldn't run smooth like it does now.

Reactions: its_Marto03

its_Marto03

Nov 13, 2017
Dog's Land
I'm in a group of about 6 friends and it feels horrible that we have to exclude someone from our group if we want to play together.
Could there be a way of unlocking more available player slots for one island (iron rank, lapiz rank, obsidian rank, etc..)?

Eggwars, Skywars and Luckyislands all allow for 10-people teams, and I would love for skyblock to stick with that consistency.

I think the same, and that you can also create ranks to create an estate so that there are different permissions depending on each member of the Skyblock, so that it is also cooperative.
Greetings!

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Hiiii xSchulzis! :D
UncleSpect wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on WolfX's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Top Bottom