Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
During gameplay the challenges all have a nice flow from one progression to another yet along the way there have been a few stopping points where we stopped to focus on just one achievement at a time:
100000 cookies
2000 accacia logs
500 arrows quest
16 eggs
I feel like these are stopping points within the progression of the game either by time gates (16 eggs, 2000 accacia logs) or resources (500 arrows, 100000 cookies) and where the game felt boring because of the repetitive tasks involved in completing these quests. during these times the game feels pretty stale so I have a few "fixes" to suggest:

Change "gather 16 eggs" to "throw 16 eggs". This means that eggs acquired over time while you where doing other achievements can count towards that specific quest. This quest was tedious because no other quest was available and it was the only quest available all I had to do was sit behind the chicken and do nothing but follow it for a good 50minutes until it layed enough eggs.
Make the 500 arrows quest more achievable by allowing fortune on shovels to also increase the amount of flint gained per gravel block.
2000 accacia trees, if this isn't a side-quest, it really should be one that doesn't block progression, and this for any time-gated progression, although I understand why it was done this way, sometimes time-gates are needed to slow progression and let the players focus on the side quests, in this case the 100 000 cookies already has that going for it..
100000 cookies, alright cookies are nice and all but this many cookies requires a lot of farming.. I mean, 73 chests full of cookies is too much without the ability to automate. My suggested fix is to add something that can make the collection of wheat and cocoa beans or the crafting of the cookies more bareable by reducing the amount of cookies to 50 000 or simply adding in this achievement later on in the progression of the game when automation makes it more tolerable.

Buyable cobblestone!
I'd love to have access to more building materials, stone/cobblestone, maybe some stained clay?
Right now if I want to make anything big, it means sitting near the cobblestone generators for hours, I feel like there should be an more rewarding way to get cobblestone at the birch forest stage of the game.

For others reading this thread, at what point in the progression did you start feeling a bit overcome by the amount of grind needed to complete the next step?

Reactions: Jef15ist and Lime
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Hiiii xSchulzis! :D
UncleSpect wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on WolfX's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Top Bottom