Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

wodwodli

Dec 28, 2019
Upgrading spawners is quite expensive. So in addition to giving the player more experiene, maybe the spawners should also be buffed by e.g.
-Increasing the spawn rate
-Giving more drops
-Unlocking special forms of the mob.

Also, Tough mobs seem a bit useless. Maybe they should drop more loot as well.

Stablish

Jan 2, 2018
Planet Earth
www.cubecraft.net
Spawners can be expensive to upgrade, but once you unlock the birch island you'll instantly get thousands to millions of coins, so upgrading will not be a problem anymore.

I guess giving more drops will be powerful more than how it is. Spawners are already spawning a good amount of mobs each time and give a little bit of time between each spawn which neans the other ones will spawn seconds after killing all the spawned mobs.

Tough mobs might give extra drops by chance. Also, enchanting your sword with fortune multiple times would be great to get more drops.

Reactions: Sweetenerera

Trueno

Jan 25, 2020
México.
I see it quite well from my point of view, although it is also true that improving it a little would be the best.

harvey607

Jul 6, 2020
i broke a spawner and replaced it, it's not respawning please help. i accidently placed the wrong block i stood there for 30 minutes

Last edited:

East

Dedicated Member
Oct 26, 2016
モンスターボール
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
does anyone know if there will be a blaze spawner to buy in the shop? Because i lost mine to the void and now i am stuck without it, unable to do the main blaze quests.... 😔😕
Hi! Please avoid Necro-posting. This is replying to threads which haven't been posted on within 3 weeks. They are not allowed to be revived.

- Locked 🔒

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
Top Bottom